Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: The Boot Room (new managers zone)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Still in the winning form in the league, a great away win against a guy that used to rule the 1st few leagues but looks like he has given up these days !!!! go me !!!!
    Nice result, great job!
    Mo Meow Odom and Raykco like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    you seem to be becoming an expert in finding hilarious ways of hiding opponents names!!! R.I.P!!! LOLs
    LOL Yeah RIP indeed.. very fitting lol
    Go Mooooooow! Go Mooooooow! (was gonna write Moooooo but that sounds like a cow lol)
    btw is that an ice lolly in the bid censor? lol

I took a gamble and used 9boosters for my AMC, he got an 8 rating and an assist

I bought a new 52Q, that's 5* AMC today for 2T and 5 million dollars. He is 27 yo and will make his debut in 15 mins against a weak team. In his previous cup, he has scored 4 and assisted 1 in 9 matches, in contrast to my current AMC who has just 1 goal and 1 assist in 11 matches. Probably he will be better in my club as in his previous club he must have been low Q.
    Update:
    Yesterday, I won in the league air have posted and the team ahead of us drew, so now we r 2 points clear the 2nd position and thus r 1st now. But they have better GD by 6 goals. Today, we have our match in 15 mins against a weak team playing 4-4-2 classic and so I am countering it by 4-1-2-1-2 ND. Will post the result!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    LOL Yeah RIP indeed.. very fitting lol
    Go Mooooooow! Go Mooooooow! (was gonna write Moooooo but that sounds like a cow lol)
    btw is that an ice lolly in the bid censor? lol

I took a gamble and used 9boosters for my AMC, he got an 8 rating and an assist
    No it's a candy corn lol it's a big candy for halloween here in the USA very yummy hun

sounds a good player !!! hope mine is and think I prefer Mooooooooooow than MOooooooooooo lol

Rookie
    No it's a candy corn lol it's a big candy for halloween here in the USA very yummy hun

sounds a good player !!! hope mine is and think I prefer Mooooooooooow than MOooooooooooo lol
    Yeah, he was avg in my 1st season, bought him through the tutorial and felt short changed.
    But he's on fire this season, been injured and healed twice but just scored twice!
    4 goals in 5 cup & CL matches, 2 assists in total (of 6 games)
    Must be profiting from my ST who I have with a blue arrow, him (AMC) with a red arrow. So I'm picturing my ST dropping deep while he makes runs forward while not being marked [ST has only 3 goals but 7 assists, my other ST has 8 goals and 2 assist]

As you can see my ave quality is almost 40 !!! What is the easiest way to get it up to 40 without spending money lol ( i have none ) is it training selling my lowest ?? please advice if I trained my youngsters how long it would take to build up to 40 ?????

How many competitions are you playing in? If you only have the league and therefore just 1 match a day, then training your players at regular intervals (not power training as this uses too many greens), and, depending on the condition bar, I train max on all players until they dip into the orange, then rest them up.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I just wish that the game has some logic and i wouldn´t lose so many points to teams (much) weakers than mine... can someone help with that?
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    How many competitions are you playing in? If you only have the league and therefore just 1 match a day, then training your players at regular intervals (not power training as this uses too many greens), and, depending on the condition bar, I train max on all players until they dip into the orange, then rest them up.
    I still have Champions League sitting pretty at the top hun !!!!! yah me

My Quality is now 40 yah !!!!!

@ eduardo we will need more information than that hun have you any screenshots !!!!! whats yout team like postitions etc the more you give us the better we can help
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 10-28-2013 at 09:43 PM.

I still have Champions League sitting pretty at the top hun !!!!! yah me

My Quality is now 40 yah !!!!!

@ eduardo we will need more information than that hun have you any screenshots !!!!! whats yout team like postitions etc the more you give us the better we can help

hi,here are some prints...

An example of a bad result

Attachment 14393

His team and mine

Attachment 14394

A champions league result

Attachment 14395

Her´s team and mine

Attachment 14396

My team tactic

Attachment 14397

My league table

Attachment 14398

And just for the hell of it,the team of the guy that is in first place,that i got to deal for the past 3 seasons...

Attachment 14399

PS: i am not a new gamer and hope this thread isn´t in the wrong post but i am new at the forum so i tought you guys could help or share some similar experiences...

take care,thanks
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Am I the only one having trouble looking at the attachments above ??????

Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast