Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Then, it is football, you watch football don't knows that football is unexpected, haizz
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duchao View Post
    Then, it is football, you watch football don't knows that football is unexpected, haizz
    yes we know that football has unexpected incidences, but we are talking UNREALISTIC incidences. Football is not unrealistic, T11 is unrealistic.

there are people in this game,which use "Tokengenerators",facebook is full with advertisments of such generators. This people can pay 100 Tokens for one player,because they don't pay really money.This is the reason why I buy a scout and pay 50 tokens,but i do not loose 30 tokens for nothing.
    Liga Champion Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6
    Championsleague Champion Level 2, 2.place level 3, 1.place level 4, 2.place level 5+6
    Cup 2.place level 3

My Team: FC Bissingen Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks Mile View Post
    there are people in this game,which use "Tokengenerators",facebook is full with advertisments of such generators. This people can pay 100 Tokens for one player,because they don't pay really money.This is the reason why I buy a scout and pay 50 tokens,but i do not loose 30 tokens for nothing.
    I thought this has been debunked as a myth numerous times before?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    yes we know that football has unexpected incidences, but we are talking UNREALISTIC incidences. Football is not unrealistic, T11 is unrealistic.
    The fact associated with good luck, so in the football always has virtual its.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealist soccergame View Post
    Why is it every time I see things that cannot happen or are just not fair. People who made this game are doing their best to make you want to stop this frustating unreal game. Tell me if during a game in the gamereport it is written that a player shoots on target and the keeper touches the ball out the goal, it still is a goal ???
    How is it possible to score twice in one second? Or while you are attacking your oppenent scores at once. Why always get a goal against in the last minute at important games. How is it possible that my team doesnot win all games while similair team win all their games.
    How is it possible that when I am bidding and i bid as last there is always a knock out round, but only when my opponent bids at last. Then he wins.

Please 'genius' makers of this worthless game. When are you going to do your best to make this game real. ( and do something about the pathetic cheaters)
    Was gonna give you actual answers for these points, then it became clear you have no grasp on this game what so ever

However I will answer this. A team can score a goal 1 second after another because the games don't literally last 90 mins!!!!!!!
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    I thought this has been debunked as a myth numerous times before?

These such generators do not work - As an Indie game developer i studied such 'Generators' as an assignment. They are fake, they pretend to do these marvellous things in order to get your details and persuade you to do lots of surveys! - Then when you download the software your computer will be infected with various virus's and malware. Total myth.

Rookie
    The Vent Thread #2-captura-de-ecr-54-.jpgThe Vent Thread #2-captura-de-ecr-55-.jpg

Thats the way to go Nordeus..really, keep going..

3 injured players in one match..6 injured players in all team...loool

thank god, i do not pay for play this game...
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Why are injuries so out of control? 5th injury on the 4th day of the season. On top it's always the good players (and regularly the same one). I've been forced to buy red packs because I simply don't have funds or lack of sense to buy 5 players for the same position. This is frustrating! Wasting tokens on health packs when there are much more interesting things to do with them.
    we feel you!
    <=== happened once for our team. Agree we do hard Power Training + Matches but.. 4 injuries on 3 young best players within 36 hours are just such a pain!! oh and it was one day right after buying token. Does that mean anything or it's just co-incident.... ???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I think u mistyped!!!!
    1530 skill points!!! U got to be kiddin me. That will make ur whole team world class!!!!
    1500 skill points <=> plus 2 stars for 10 players
    I wonder how many SPoint July Fourth manage to get whole team to Super Star and Legendary 5,000 .. 10,000 ???

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast