Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

a bit going too far mischa
    cat and princeop are trying to be a mod even if they arent helping much with support and info. id rather join a crusade to have nordeus release some info to those they recruited as forum mods instead of smashing them. mods here are like users with thread locking/moving and other threadly powers. they too are left in the woods to fend for themselves against us
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Close this topic and start Vent #3. Why not? You closed the last one for no reason at all. close this one. just for fun.
    This is what I don't understand, Possibly locked it because it reached 1,000 replies.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is what I don't understand, Possibly locked it because it reached 1,000 replies.
    I dont understand either but this is typical of anything to do with Nordeus - no explanation.

If you are going to lock a topic, usually the mod gives a reason. Pricop just started a new one willy-nilly. How hard is it to reply to a post such as mine? Its as easy as locking a thread.

Am I to understand that a thread can only have 1000 replies?

I dont understand either but this is typical of anything to do with Nordeus - no explanation.

If you are going to lock a topic, usually the mod gives a reason. Pricop just started a new one willy-nilly. How hard is it to reply to a post such as mine? Its as easy as locking a thread.

I think it's to lower the number of vents in the game visible... It's called manipulation.
    cracicot and thon like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Can you elaborate on that, because I am not sure what you mean
    I mean that however obvious some points the users make are, either they don't answer to it at all or give us the typical CS answer a la "We are happy for your inquiry. Our team will be looking in to it". At least Cat shows some frustration over certain issues and admits only beeing a helping hand not having more information as we do. As for the Super Mods..there is where my frustration goes. I think its them lacking the information or beeing ordered to keep us at bay.

There are obviously too many issues that can be addressed by 2 ppl. There seems to be some kind of bottleneck that got stuffed with issues so much that it got stuck. On the other hand if you try to take it to nordeus directly you get to meet their CS. Which basically puts you back to the " we look into it" path.

Banned
    I think it's to lower the number of vents in the game visible... It's called manipulation.
    Wow, quite unlike you to say something like that...it is close to being negative about Nordeus. i didnt think you had it in you.

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    a bit going too far mischa
    cat and princeop are trying to be a mod even if they arent helping much with support and info. id rather join a crusade to have nordeus release some info to those they recruited as forum mods instead of smashing them. mods here are like users with thread locking/moving and other threadly powers. they too are left in the woods to fend for themselves against us
    Having good intentions for what your doing is a good thing. It doesn't necessarily mean that what your doing is the right thing..keep that in mind.

I will take the 'manipulation' to be 'idiotism'. It will not have any affect on criticizers like u nd me. Lets make this thread reach 1000 replies sooner than the previous one so that we can see a Vent Thread 3. After some time, they will have to make a Vent Thread for every season!!!

They very rarely reply to post on here, on twitter or even PM's. The funny thing is on MDKII'S profile it says he is Nordeus' PR!!!

I think July Fourth is right, they don't want a vent thread with over 1000 replies in it. For me its embarrassing enough to have that many complaints that you have to start a vent thread.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I guess the vent thread 1 was closed because reached too many pages... that's bad for Nordeus, bad publicity.... better to hide what is wrong...
    Yes this was the reason, the first topic reached too many pages.

Special for you I added the old thread in description!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast