Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Rookie
    After finally seeing a young(18) MC play maker since I started playing the game(season 3) and it's 6 am, can I nab him?!....

Guess I better learn my SE Asia time zones...talk about pimp my squad!....boohoo my hunt continues!

The Vent Thread #2-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Real Maine Blues; 01-20-2014 at 05:21 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    sorry, just checking
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So angry you can not even type? I've been there. Breathe.. OM OM OM
    rdsouza likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

New injury highscore:

4 in one game )

The Vent Thread #2-hmpf.jpg

Ishihara 17 days
    Takase 6 days
    Uenohara 5 days
    Mochizuki 4 days

Rookie
    I feel for you bud, four players out myself, damn hard tackling pub teams!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

So unfortunate for T11 players in India where there are banned access to the ways to win tokens and the videos have stopped now too.. I have never spent a penny on tokens and never will but its really sad when I patiently save 8-10 tokens after a week and then loose all of them inside 3-4 mins :'(((((((

This fortunately does not always happen and luck has favoured me at times. Hence seeing both sides of the coin, but wish the IP's in India had been granted access to some tokens availability via the adds and would be a win-win situation for both.

Good Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Maine Blues View Post
    I feel for you bud, four players out myself, damn hard tackling pub teams!
    When was the last time you saw in real life a team scoring 8 goals and getting 4 players to be stretched off?

lol

Rookie
    Haven't been doing much this season as some of my game times have been so stupid there was no point. Can I ask why do they schedule games in the middle of the night for 2 teams in the same or similar time zones. Sorry stupid me it's to get you to spend tokens rearranging the fixtures. Everyone of my champions league games have been between midnight and 6 in the morning. Great if I move between here and New Zealand every day!!!!!! I'm not prepared to switch times but have ended up winning most of them without changing formations etc etc etc. Of course it would come back to haunt me. So after drawing 1-1 away from home my next game is scheduled for 05.15 (last 16 game). So to ensure I go through I set up to counter his much weaker team. Once again Nordeus beggars belief I draw 2-2 at home and have gone out. 75-25 poss, 15 shots on target to opponents 3 ( yes I did say 3) and my keeper gets an 8 rating and his a 5. That's even with his keeper making 3 saves and mine 1. I'm all for the underdog getting the result occasionally but not with such ridiculous stats. Cat don't reply by saying it happens I know it does but why bother to set up for games you can't watch when it's been proven you're better off just letting the game engine do it's pathetic job. I'm not spending tokens changing times as Nordeus can't/won't pitch me against players in my time zone. Pathetic really but it's what I've come to expect!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by w00tgrop View Post
    New injury highscore:

4 in one game )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hmpf.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	18502

Ishihara 17 days
    Takase 6 days
    Uenohara 5 days
    Mochizuki 4 days
    4 injuries is the maximum possible injuries in this game...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Haven't been doing much this season as some of my game times have been so stupid there was no point. Can I ask why do they schedule games in the middle of the night for 2 teams in the same or similar time zones. Sorry stupid me it's to get you to spend tokens rearranging the fixtures. Everyone of my champions league games have been between midnight and 6 in the morning. Great if I move between here and New Zealand every day!!!!!! I'm not prepared to switch times but have ended up winning most of them without changing formations etc etc etc. Of course it would come back to haunt me. So after drawing 1-1 away from home my next game is scheduled for 05.15 (last 16 game). So to ensure I go through I set up to counter his much weaker team. Once again Nordeus beggars belief I draw 2-2 at home and have gone out. 75-25 poss, 15 shots on target to opponents 3 ( yes I did say 3) and my keeper gets an 8 rating and his a 5. That's even with his keeper making 3 saves and mine 1. I'm all for the underdog getting the result occasionally but not with such ridiculous stats. Cat don't reply by saying it happens I know it does but why bother to set up for games you can't watch when it's been proven you're better off just letting the game engine do it's pathetic job. I'm not spending tokens changing times as Nordeus can't/won't pitch me against players in my time zone. Pathetic really but it's what I've come to expect!!!!!!
    I totally agree with the game time $hit. I have played the most recent cup and CL games at home at 2am and 6am against teams in the same time zone and the rest of my league games are around the 7pm-10pm mark, which is fine by me. so what gives?

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast