Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    I wish the game would stop giving me central midfielder youth players. I got another 2 again. Almost every youth player I've had has been a central midfielder. it's not like I even need players for that position. You'd think the game would cater somewhat to the needs of your squad.
    That's exactly what the game does not do p

Yet another bad beat:

The Vent Thread #2-fuckedupnordeuscrap.jpg

Im done with this.

Seems like getting one sent off is a good thing for this faulty crap engine. I give up this game makes me so angry that i have no choice to just quit. This game has so many issues that its hard to look at the good stuff that there is. And the silence from Nordeus does the rest. So dissapointed.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 10-27-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    Pete Cuffe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Yet another bad beat:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	****EDUPNORDEUSCRAP.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	14352

Im done with this.

Seems like getting one sent off is a good thing for this faulty crap engine. I give up this game makes me so angry that i have no choice to just quit. This game has so many issues that its hard to look at the good stuff that there is. And the silence from Nordeus does the rest. So dissapointed.
    I had the opposite. I was drawing 1-1 and then got my MC sent off after 51mins. Not only did I go onto win 2-1 but I totally dominated. It's actually better to have a man sent off in T11.

Ok, I couldn't log in, result says 2-2 and this is what it shows

I want a replay
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do sometimes wonder if the engine makes different calculations when a man is sent off, and when a guy injured isn't replaced. It certainly does whens it's the GK, but I mean regular players.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I currently have an issue with the boosters. Every day I get the same video offer from LG. The problem is that nothing happens and I earn no packs at all. I have this commercial memorized to the point where I can hum it in my sleep, yet I have never received a single booster from it after watching it (foolishly) dozens of times. Who do I contact to get my boosters or at least remove these deceiving commercials?

Rookie
    psychiatrist
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    whats going on , best side in the league, won 2 out of seven, lost 4-3 , 60 v 49 ( 4 goalkeepers in his team) 80/20 possesion, some his players are 2 star ,lvl 10, full moral, full fitness, maybe thats the problem , im not spending money on tokens, really are ruining a good game by greed,

4 red cards so far this season, come on! in previous seasons I never get red cards!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    4 red cards so far this season, come on! in previous seasons I never get red cards!
    So what's your complaint? That you're no longer getting lucky? Or your standard of game living is a certain level, and now you're not being pampered it's unfair as it's below the level of care you're accustomed to?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I do sometimes wonder if the engine makes different calculations when a man is sent off, and when a guy injured isn't replaced. It certainly does whens it's the GK, but I mean regular players.
    I'm not suggesting that the game has this level of complexity built into it, but in the real world there is a wealth of evidence that when a team gets a player sent of they can often play at a higher level than they were before with 11 men. There's a psychological impact from losing a man that makes the remaining ten players raise their level of play above their normal rate to cover the player deficit. Counterintuitive, but it happens, all the time. (of course, there are just as many examples of teams collapsing under the pressure of losing a man)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast