Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Sigh. The troll results are out of control again. Each time they focus on a certain part of the season for me. Comfortably won every single game in the season up till 2 days ago. Now I'm losing and drawing constantly against teams that I beat with double digits before. What on earth is this nonsense?

And another troll loss to a completely inferior team. 3 goals conceded in the last 10 minutes of the game, one of them from a last minute penalty resulting in a red card for my best player. Completely unrealistic and frustrating.

just lost 2-1 to a team rated 12.3 below me who i beat 8-0 the first time i played them same tactics and players this makes no sense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonic View Post
    just lost 2-1 to a team rated 12.3 below me who i beat 8-0 the first time i played them same tactics and players this makes no sense
    oh, it has to be ok, because it happens in real life! It last happened......never. Hmmmmmmmmm......
    Killerbee likes this.

Banned

My seasons rant

Well as in past seasons it´s time for my rant about this game.

I´m in level 11, a 74 quality side, i´m currently the 4th best side in my league, with 76.6 the best in my league, so not really much in it, i´m currently sitting in 8th having lost again today to the team in 1st positon who are a 73.2, im now 14 pts behind them, and results going for the teams below me later tonight i could actually fall into 12th position, i´ve not won a game now for 5 games, and with cup matches i`ve now had 5 away games consecutive, so let the rant begin.

Firstly my 2 games today, cup and league my cup game was at 13.00, and the league game the guy changed the time knowing i was in the cup as he also is in the same cup changed the timing of the match to 13.30, surely this shouldnt be allowed, the half wits who make this game know the timings so shouldnt allow such a close timings of 2 games.

Secondly wats the point of having orders as i dont think they make any difference at all, i try to study my opponants, there last few results there formations and there best players, but it doesnt matter in the slightest what you do as the game will do what it feels like at the time, i´ve got two 79 quality one on one strikers and ive only scored 21 goals in the league, im watchin every match that adds possession that clearly doesnt get added on, im struggling to have more than 4 shots on target each game, yet weaker strikers seem to score at will against my stronger defence.

thirdly i could be here all day writing about the halve wits not being interested in are views, im still waiting on 2 emails i sent to them 2 seasons ago, so i dont expect anythin back from them concerning this, it´d be the same old bull**** they give "we try to make this game as realistic as possible", hahahaha dont make us all laugh.

I´ve probably spent over 150 euros in my time in this game so im entitled to my rant, and im beginning to believe they think that f!@king up my seasons i´ll be putting more money there way, well they can think again.

If they tried to correct there silly errors on here, made it as realistic as they actually could then more people would play and more would buy tokens.

Get it sorted halve wits, sorry nordeus.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-04-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    foulmouthbiotch likes this.

4am
    Rookie
    Although I agree that the practise should be prohibited by the devs, changing k/o times like that is just plain bad darts and is akin to cheating. If some get pleasure from resorting to those kind of measures in order to win, good luck to them I suppose.

You should be in my league, Scorps. My lot are also L11 and 72Q, which is the highest in the division and clear of our closest rivals by 4-5Q. It's quite possible that only three of the teams are active (which has given me a 13-0-0 record so far this season without having spent a penny on tokens/packs).

TE Still worthless and no respect for their player

And again it is been proved what kind of *** game this is. I don't know why the maker don't care at all what their players think but again at the bidding it didn't work. Make a bid (on time, enough money etc) but it didn't react so I lost unfair.

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS MAKE REALISTIC AS YOU MENTION TO YOUR NEW PLAYERS!!!!!!!

If Zynga run these forums, they wouldn't put up with topic/posts like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If Zynga run these forums, they wouldn't put up with topic/posts like this.
    yes, but Zynga puts more effort into their games. They have a better customer support system, and yes I have used it.

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    yes, but Zynga puts more effort into their games. They have a better customer support system, and yes I have used it.
    That's also true.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast