Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Haha, maybe the keeper wasn't fit enough to participate in the field game, but under the pressure of the Champion's League finals could bring himself to stop penalties. Not that unthinkable to be honest!
    But he was 'Stretchered off'

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    But he was 'Stretchered off'
    Doesn't mean anything other than they used a stretcher to take him off the pitch. As long as he isn't substituted, he is officially still eligible to play

Doesn't mean anything other than they used a stretcher to take him off the pitch. As long as he isn't substituted, he is officially still eligible to play
    Show me an example in real life football of a GK being stretchered off the park and then coming back on?

Stop trying to back up this crappy match engine that Nordeus have come up with. It's another major flaw in this game that will take about ten years to fix!!!!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Show me an example in real life football of a GK being stretchered off the park and then coming back on?

Hugo Lloris .... Everton - Spurs ... couple of weeks ago
    Killerbee likes this.

lost the league because of these 2
    if i vented it all ill go bye bye
    in short, FFS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #2-losttitle.jpg   The Vent Thread #2-lostleague.jpg  
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Stop trying to back up this crappy match engine that Nordeus have come up with. It's another major flaw in this game that will take about ten years to fix!!!!!
    TypTex has given you the example.

I'm not backing up the match engine at all usually. Just in this case it's actually plausible for the GK to have come back to attempt to stop penalties. This doesn't require a large amount of physical effort and it is a Champion's League final after all.
    Not that I think it matters anyway, I'm becoming a bit of a believer that nothing that happens during the match has an effect on the outcome that was set at the beginning of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Hugo Lloris .... Everton - Spurs ... couple of weeks ago
    At what point did he get on the stretcher? He walked to the side off the park and ran straight back on.

TypTex has given you the example.

I'm not backing up the match engine at all usually. Just in this case it's actually plausible for the GK to have come back to attempt to stop penalties. This doesn't require a large amount of physical effort and it is a Champion's League final after all.
    Not that I think it matters anyway, I'm becoming a bit of a believer that nothing that happens during the match has an effect on the outcome that was set at the beginning of the match.
    To me a player being 'stretchered' is a bad injury most of the time. If it was just a slight knock then it should say the player has left the field of play to receive treatment.

Also if a player gets stretchered off and you have set automatic subs then the Injured player is so badly hurt that he is subbed.

The match engine along with alot of othet things with this game so badly flawed that I feel sorry for new players who think this is a good game and waste their money on it before they realise just how flawed it is.

Dreamer
    At what point did he get on the stretcher? He walked to the side off the park and ran straight back on.
    he'd been out cold ... bloke didn't know it wasn't christmas ... the medical staff should have made the decision for him and subbed him so they could then give him the proper attention he needed.

The fact he refused to get on a stretcher means nothing, it shouldn't have been his decision to make.

Rookie
    And again, as per, the start of season injury curse strikes again. I wonder how many I'll get upto this time..
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast