Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

This game sucks.

it happened to me too... stupid fake game, draw wif a weaker opponent twice and made me out of champs league... difference in quality is about 10 points wif me having some very gd players... will nv ever spend anymore $$$ in tis game anymore... psst!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Here are screenshots to illustrate how very overpowered the 4-4-2 classic is. It includes a cup match and my friends match. In the cup match, a player of the guy playing 4-4-2 was injured and never replaced and he still went on to win even though the opponent was using 4-5-1V, a known counter.
    My friends game is indeed lol. His players were 4* and opponents players were 1-2*. No matter what he was supposed to win. My friend played 4-1-3W-2 and, well, he lost why??? Becoz the opponent was playing 4-4-2!!!!
    U DECIDE!!!!!

My friends game, he is the guy who lost- His team comparison to his opponent is also given in 3 pics

Attachment 16312

Attachment 16313

Attachment 16314

Attachment 16315

Attachment 16316

The other cup game in which a weaker team lost with a player less

Attachment 16317
    Thing is, your friend was playing 4-1-3-2 which is very defence minded. I would have expected a team that is superior on paper (As your friend was) to be attacking the game. It seems silly that a team that is so much better would play defensive? - If he had played 3-5-2 he would have won, I'm sure. Also you have to remember that the 4-4-2 is obviously a great formation as so many clubs use it. If i am playing a lower opposition i will always attack them hard and try to end the game in the first half.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Thing is, your friend was playing 4-1-3-2 which is very defence minded. I would have expected a team that is superior on paper (As your friend was) to be attacking the game. It seems silly that a team that is so much better would play defensive? - If he had played 3-5-2 he would have won, I'm sure. Also you have to remember that the 4-4-2 is obviously a great formation as so many clubs use it. If i am playing a lower opposition i will always attack them hard and try to end the game in the first half.
    4-1-3-2 is not very defense minded. it is the same as 4-4-2 with a bit more defense and it happens to be the formation du jour in the EPL, so hardly very defensive. butterfly beats it. I wouldnt go 3 at the back if its 4-1-3wide-2, but 4-1-3narrow-2 I would go 4-5-1V. Geez

So i get up one morning to find that i am -19 tokens. Seems that after watching the vids and filling out offers that those deals were no ok so Nordeus took away all the tokens i had gained. As i had only one token at the time i was reduced to -19 tokens and can not buy players, change game times, etc. TOTAL BULL****. I spent the time to do all these things and i get punished because the offers were rejected after they give me the tokens. Now i have to either (1) Wait for my tokens to replenish day by day or (2) start wathsing vids and filling out offers again which might not work and put me further into TOKEN DEBT. OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Selling off all my players and quitting playing the game today. Have a nice afternoon everyone, hope you don't lose any tokens today.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel 72 View Post
    So i get up one morning to find that i am -19 tokens. Seems that after watching the vids and filling out offers that those deals were no ok so Nordeus took away all the tokens i had gained. As i had only one token at the time i was reduced to -19 tokens and can not buy players, change game times, etc. TOTAL BULL****. I spent the time to do all these things and i get punished because the offers were rejected after they give me the tokens. Now i have to either (1) Wait for my tokens to replenish day by day or (2) start wathsing vids and filling out offers again which might not work and put me further into TOKEN DEBT. OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Selling off all my players and quitting playing the game today. Have a nice afternoon everyone, hope you don't lose any tokens today.
    If you have watched videos to earn tokens those tokens can not be taken back from you as you have watched the videos. The only way your tokens will be revoked is if you accepted an offer in return for tokens and you then cancelled/withdrew from your side of the bargain. I'm guessing u took out an offer then you cancelled it after receiving your tokens, and in this case Nordeus have every right to take back your tokens.

Never filled out an offer and cancelled, only do the vids and offers for the car draws and such, nothing i had to continue after recieving tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Angel 72 View Post
    Never filled out an offer and cancelled, only do the vids and offers for the car draws and such, nothing i had to continue after recieving tokens
    If that's the case I would contact Nordeus and ask for a detailed explanation? I don't see how they could take tokens back after you have already received tokens. Every video you watch or survey you fill out is auto checked and if you didn't complete it properly you wouldn't have received tokens I'm the first place. Again I would contact Nordeus support.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.
    Gotta love that! They already know they're gonna ignore every criticism, so it's going to be non-constructive...
    How about reading the complaints and giving the users what they expect??
    Naaah, It's easier to shove their complaints in one thread and call them "non-constructive"...

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    Gotta love that! They already know they're gonna ignore every criticism, so it's going to be non-constructive...
    How about reading the complaints and giving the users what they expect??
    Naaah, It's easier to shove their complaints in one thread and call them "non-constructive"...
    I swear!!!!! I loled when I read that at first but I did not care to open my mouth to say something as I knew it will fall on deaf ears Anne ignored. TBH, on this thread we only sympathise with others while any dev or admin never even visits here to check what we r venting about. I describe this thread as a dustbin where we throw out waste(our rants and complaints). And the best part is, this dustbin is her cleaned(nobody cared to read the problems)
    littledude072 likes this.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast