Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Why do they need to do that? It shouldn't cost more than a token to change a number in my view.
    Well they should. They talk about making the game realistic and they have ST with No.1 jesrseys....LOLs
    Even if it may seem cosmetic, what goes in making it free. If we can change them, keep it free or don't keep them at all. They want to make money every where.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well they should. They talk about making the game realistic and they have ST with No.1 jesrseys....LOLs
    Even if it may seem cosmetic, what goes in making it free. If we can change them, keep it free or don't keep them at all. They want to make money every where.
    But to say they should charge MORE to change a name is ridiculous. People are always moaning about Nordeus being money grabbers but as soon as a feature doesn't suit a couple of people they are crying out for the token price to increase. Personally I use this feature to change names to real player names therefore making the game more realistic. Let's be honest the standard names are fake anyway so what harm are people doing by changing names to something else. If names were real from the start I would think the feature was stupid, but it's not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i actually read through these
    its pains me as an ex modder to see these ignored. sure there are some cheeky counter attack goals when the weaker team only had 1 shot on target and scored, but there are games when the weaker team sets an illegal formation/missing/injured/out of positions players when the stronger team should win. i can take it if they rarely happen, but not a few times per season because thats far from what happens IRL. well ATM there are 2 people from nordeus (MDKII and suarez77) and im hoping the rest of nordeus actually read through these because these are legit complaints from players. i wouldnt be surprised if nordeus employees actually vented through here and whatnot
    do you think that nordeus employees actaully use this forum or read anyting on it besides mdkii? like every employee they rarely bring their work hom and could care less about the game when not working on it. what gets me is that with so many employees they take so many months if not years to make simple changes to the game.

all the big voices are leaving and we are left with cheerleaders like marc sympons to fool the masses. i think he is an employee trolling here.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    do you think that nordeus employees actaully use this forum or read anyting on it besides mdkii? like every employee they rarely bring their work hom and could care less about the game when not working on it. what gets me is that with so many employees they take so many months if not years to make simple changes to the game.

all the big voices are leaving and we are left with cheerleaders like marc sympons to fool the masses. i think he is an employee trolling here.
    We ... I mean THEY will not update things until they have to. Until active users start to drop. They are very market aware. They already have the biggest online sports game ever to be made and that's with or without updates.

Why do they need to do that? It shouldn't cost more than a token to change a number in my view.
    Maybe so but in August 2012 someone made the suggestion on the Nordeus feature request page that changing a players squad number should be free and Nordeus agreed and said it would be done. Nearly a year and half later it's still not done.

My point is they said they would do such a simple thing such a long time ago and they still haven't done it. What are the chances of them making it able to interact with other players when they can't even make a very simple change like changing a squad number?

But to say they should charge MORE to change a name is ridiculous. People are always moaning about Nordeus being money grabbers but as soon as a feature doesn't suit a couple of people they are crying out for the token price to increase. Personally I use this feature to change names to real player names therefore making the game more realistic. Let's be honest the standard names are fake anyway so what harm are people doing by changing names to something else. If names were real from the start I would think the feature was stupid, but it's not.
    Who said they should charge more tokens to change a players name?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Who said they should charge more tokens to change a players name?
    Apologies I thought you meant to increase the price. I saw a thread where people were saying it should cost 10 tokens to change names. I thought that was what you were getting at.

Apologies I thought you meant to increase the price. I saw a thread where people were saying it should cost 10 tokens to change names. I thought that was what you were getting at.
    No problem. I think it should be free to change squad numbers but still cost tokens to change the name or it could get silly.

I don't know if you have seen it but if you go to the Nordeus support website they have a page called feature request page where people can make suggestions for T11 and on some Nordeus mark as 'planned' or 'not planned' and it is full of suggestions that they have marked as 'planned' that have never been implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    No problem. I think it should be free to change squad numbers but still cost tokens to change the name or it could get silly.

I don't know if you have seen it but if you go to the Nordeus support website they have a page called feature request page where people can make suggestions for T11 and on some Nordeus mark as 'planned' or 'not planned' and it is full of suggestions that they have marked as 'planned' that have never been implemented.
    Yea I think even of there not going to make changes that they need to come out publicly and tell people what is going on? - it's been too long now and every time there is an update it's always changing something that no one has asked for. Like putting the 'settings' menu on the UI.

Pro
    We in Africa have a saying..." a leopard aways changes his spots...or it it the other way around..."

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast