Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I think you will find one of the mods they were talking about is actually handsomely paid. The unpaid mods do a very good job on here.
    So in your world you can be abusive and rude about people who are getting paid?

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    How Nordeus treats their customers should have no bearing on insulting posts about forum moderators.

You really think insulting unpaid Mods is acceptable just cause you don't like Nordeus?
    Look I don't know who you are, but I like to consider myself as anything but a troll, I am a member of many large forum communities and have always prided myself as coming across in a respectful and amicable manner.

I am in now way insulting, or 'trolling' anybody.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respectfully omitted the name, therefore I am not implicating anybody directly.

It's obvious that we are suffering from a lack of PR in regards to the problems we are all complaining about, because many of our legitimate questions are going unanswered.

It's not hard to simply say, "I have passed this on to a developer as I don't have the know-how or authority to answer this, be assured we will try our best to provide you with an answer or sufficient support"

There's simply no acknowledgement that we are being heard or listened to.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Look I don't know who you are, but I like to consider myself as anything but a troll, I am a member of many large forum communities and have always prided myself as coming across in a respectful and amicable manner.

I am in now way insulting, or 'trolling' anybody.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respectfully omitted the name, therefore I am not implicating anybody directly.

It's obvious that we are suffering from a lack of PR in regards to the problems we are all complaining about, because many of our legitimate questions are going unanswered.

It's not hard to simply say, "I have passed this on to a developer as I don't have the know-how or authority to answer this, be assured we will try our best to provide you with an answer or sufficient support"

There's simply no acknowledgement that we are being heard or listened to.
    I don't for one moment think that you are trolling or trying to insult anyone. You are entitled to post whatever opinion you wish.

Also I saw the you were defending the moderators in your post (not abusing them). It was unfortunate that your words were not read properly and that the reply agreed with you that a moderator was beyond ignorant, it was not what you said at all.

I have no problem with your posts and none of my posts are aimed at including you.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    So in your world you can be abusive and rude about people who are getting paid?
    So if you went into a restaurant and your waiter was moody and ignored your request you would say nothing?

If someone is paid to do a job and they don't do that job properly then they should be held accountable.

Certain mods on here have ignored questions and requests consistently over a period of time so they are therefore ignorant. What else was said that was abusive?

Banned
    I think you will find one of the mods they were talking about is actually handsomely paid. The unpaid mods do a very good job on here.
    the mods do their job, whether they do a good job or not, they just do it. some are better than others and some have ignorant moments. If typtex cant handle that I criticize a mod, then tough poopies, it is not up to him to like it or not, he just has to accept it because there is nothing he can do about it, and the good reason for that is because there is no name to the mod, so it can be anyone or nobody. So he is just wasting his breath and trying to provoke.

this is like watching drama, many distinctive little arguments against individuals. still though i think its better if we just 'stick together, team!' were going through the same torment and stuff

expecting this to be locked and a vent #3 popping soon
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    the mods do their job, whether they do a good job or not, they just do it. some are better than others and some have ignorant moments. If typtex cant handle that I criticize a mod, then tough poopies, it is not up to him to like it or not, he just has to accept it because there is nothing he can do about it, and the good reason for that is because there is no name to the mod, so it can be anyone or nobody. So he is just wasting his breath and trying to provoke.
    Poopies? Is that not a swear word? Im reporting you?!!!

Dreamer
    So if you went into a restaurant and your waiter was moody and ignored your request you would say nothing?

If someone is paid to do a job and they don't do that job properly then they should be held accountable.

Certain mods on here have ignored questions and requests consistently over a period of time so they are therefore ignorant. What else was said that was abusive?
    So you can continue to defend rude and abusive posts, as I will continue to criticize them.

There are ways to put points across without being rude and abusive.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    If typtex cant handle that I criticize a mod, then tough poopies, it is not up to him to like it or not, he just has to accept it because there is nothing he can do about it, and the good reason for that is because there is no name to the mod, so it can be anyone or nobody. So he is just wasting his breath and trying to provoke.
    Who's trying to provoke who in that quote?

As long as you keep attacking me, I will answer back.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please Please PLEASE can the insults stop! I don't want to lock this thread, but it may happen anyway.

There is no reason to insult ANYONE on here, ever. It is very much against the Rules and it must cease.

You can complain about the game, how it works (or doesn't) but attacks on other managers or Moderators is non-constructive, annoying, and against the Rules.

Profanity and foul language as well is NOT PERMITTED.

Can't we all just be nice to each other....
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast