Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Fixtures Timing NORDEUS

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    I've no issue with playing two games back to back. I really can't see what the issue is, you use boosters to improve your players - something which you'd still have to do even if there was a three hour gap between games they'll still only gain 5%.
    Oh, so lets get this straight: you have no issue with it so its correct for them to do it. Gotcha. You are the only one that counts. Sorry, forgot that. I wont let that happen again.

    Its about timing and being fair. Some people get 15 mins which is the minimum I have seen, but when you understand that they do this on purpose so you will be tempted to use your tokens to change the time, then we will talk.



    Not once, but twice today. It is more frequent than it should be, if it should happen at all. At least I have a tad more than 15 mins...and I refuse to change it for tokens


    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    You asked:

    Of which I've given you a legitimate example. If it's pro leagues you want, then perhaps you should have said so in your initial post.
    OK, so you want to be picky for some reason instead of using your skull. I dont think I should have to mention I meant pro leagues because it would be kinda stupid for me to discuss amateur leagues or any leagues that are in the minority, and that wouldnt normally be compared to what we are discussing.

    apples and oranges. why dont you just bring up some under 5 year old leagues while you are at it.
    Last edited by cracicot; 11-03-2013 at 01:36 PM.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

  2. #22
    Rookie Thomasjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Oh, so lets get this straight: you have no issue with it so its correct for them to do it. Gotcha. You are the only one that counts. Sorry, forgot that. I wont let that happen again.

    Its about timing and being fair. Some people get 15 mins which is the minimum I have seen, but when you understand that they do this on purpose so you will be tempted to use your tokens to change the time, then we will talk.


    No buddy, I just share a different view to you. You can roll your eyes all you want but I ain't gonna agree with you.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    No buddy, I just share a different view to you. You can roll your eyes all you want but I ain't gonna agree with you.
    I dont expect you to agree with me. I got your point and it differs from the majority. Nothing wrong with that. I totally agree with what you say about the 5% and the 3 hour min. But 10% for a 6 hour difference would make a difference as that is almost a green and when you have to spend 8-10 greens in between games, it is important if you dont have a stockpile of green bags.

    Of course, it all depends on whether or not condition makes a difference when it comes to winning. I have won 2 games this week in back to back games, surprisingly, and you know they start the second game with ~70% condition. Frankly, I am not sure anymore if anything makes a difference to the troll engine. It looks almost like something similar to a D&D percentile generator and the engine sets the numbers for win, draw and loss and its a roll of the dice. but then it would mean that the in-game simulation would be pre-generated (which I still believe happens to a degree) and its just a bunch of dice rolls to determine who scores and who gets injured.

    Thats how simple this game is but it has so much window dressing that you just cant tell. I can see the similarities, I can guess that it might be programmed that way, but unless someone comes out with the code or someone from nordeus spills the beans, I will have to wait until this game goes under or someone cracks the code before I know for sure.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

  4. #24
    4am
    4am is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    OK, so you want to be picky for some reason instead of using your skull.
    You asked a question, I gave you an answer. It's really as simple as that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I dont think I should have to mention I meant pro leagues because it would be kinda stupid for me to discuss amateur leagues or any leagues that are in the minority.
    So to summarise, amateur leagues aren't 'real leagues' and they're also in the minority compared to professional leagues.

    The things you learn...

    Look ... I'm more than happy to persist with this exchange of pleasantries if you wish ... but please be aware that every time you press that 'Reply' button you make yourself look just that little bit more foolish.
    Last edited by 4am; 11-03-2013 at 10:01 PM.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    You asked a question, I gave you an answer. It's really as simple as that.


    So to summarise, amateur leagues aren't 'real leagues' and they're also in the minority compared to professional leagues.

    The things you learn...

    Look ... I'm more than happy to persist with this exchange of pleasantries if you wish ... but please be aware that every time you press that 'Reply' button you make yourself look just that little bit more foolish.
    that is your opinion, not fact. I have enough "non-foolish" replies on here to prove to others who the real foolish one is.

    The thing is that you are arguing your side of this with things that are irrelevant to the discussion, while I make valid points that almost everyone can agree with...almost everyone, except yourself it seems, and pricop, who is a lost cause.

    At the end of the day, we care not if this bothers you, but you replied with irrelevant arguments trying to look intelligent. It seems it is you who look foolish as a result.

    The simple fact is that scheduling is horrible and done this way on purpose. You can not argue against this because to do so would only prove you are taking on a contradictory stance for the sole purpose to be mischievous and idiotic. You prefer to shift the discussion to something else and away from the main reason for this thread, which again, makes you look foolish.

    Truth hurts eh? Go ahead and hit that reply button.

  6. #26
    Rookie Thomasjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    But 10% for a 6 hour difference would make a difference as that is almost a green and when you have to spend 8-10 greens in between games, it is important if you dont have a stockpile of green bags.

    Of course, it all depends on whether or not condition makes a difference when it comes to winning. I have won 2 games this week in back to back games, surprisingly, and you know they start the second game with ~70% condition. Frankly, I am not sure anymore if anything makes a difference to the troll engine. It looks almost like something similar to a D&D percentile generator and the engine sets the numbers for win, draw and loss and its a roll of the dice. but then it would mean that the in-game simulation would be pre-generated (which I still believe happens to a degree) and its just a bunch of dice rolls to determine who scores and who gets injured.
    Totally true buddy. On a different tack, I also missed watching a few games this week when I was away, one day I had about a 35 minute space between a league game and Champions league game so didn't get to change my squad around. Guess what - I won all my games whilst I was away!
    The first day back when I got to watch my game I got beat 1-5 at home. Sometimes it's best not to second guess how this game works..

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    Totally true buddy. On a different tack, I also missed watching a few games this week when I was away, one day I had about a 35 minute space between a league game and Champions league game so didn't get to change my squad around. Guess what - I won all my games whilst I was away!
    The first day back when I got to watch my game I got beat 1-5 at home. Sometimes it's best not to second guess how this game works..
    But that is the point, that we have to guess how the game works. We know how Football manager works, because we get instructions and tutorials, but we have to guess at how this game works, and this goes against what is normal for a football manager game.

    the fact that we cant explain the most simplest things in this game leads me to believe that they, nordeus, cant explain it either, or they simply dont want us to know. Why that might be, I havent the foggiest, but it just leads to more questions nordeus cant or wont answer.

    Transparency. nordeus, look into it.

  8. #28
    Pro littledude072's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hiigara
    Posts
    929
    thats the funny part
    i wasnt active in the 1st half of last season, and i somehow reached 3rd place for both cup and CL
    im currently active and lost in the 1st cup round and CL group stages. its like if youre watching a match you have a higher chance to lose.

    another funny part is i had many 3, even a rare 4 games a day last season, but had several empty days in between. editing a script to include a day checker and prioritizing an empty day isnt too hard.
    in here a day is under 2 weeks (365/30) but still, 3s too many for a day
    cracicot likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

    i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

    The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

  9. #29
    4am
    4am is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I make valid points that almost everyone can agree with...almost everyone, except yourself it seems, and pricop, who is a lost cause.
    Yes, look how they flood to support you in their droves...

    I don't know who pricop is but if they've managed to get under your skin, I suspect they're alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    The simple fact is that scheduling is horrible and done this way on purpose. You can not argue against this because to do so would only prove you are taking on a contradictory stance for the sole purpose to be mischievous and idiotic blah blah
    Point of order: I never said otherwise. But don't let that stop you, as you're on a roll.

    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    You prefer to shift the discussion to something else and away from the main reason for this thread, which again, makes you look foolish.
    It's like rain, on your wedding day.

  10. #30
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Yes, look how they flood to support you in their droves...

    I don't know who pricop is but if they've managed to get under your skin, I suspect they're alright.


    Point of order: I never said otherwise. But don't let that stop you, as you're on a roll.


    It's like rain, on your wedding day.

    This is pointless, since Cracicot can not respond to you anymore. He was banned.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast