Page 60 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    If I have sold the youth I have 64.7 on the moment.
    by end of this week it will be 65+ right ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    24-5-1

Since the last time I posted here my four teams played 30 games. We had to concede one match 0-1 (we were not present, played away and against a stronger team), drew five times and won all the other games. As we now have played already 7 league-games we can say that all four teams are contenders for the title.

FC Dreamhunter has a really good streak in the league and is 7-0-0 so far. We are not doing as well as expected in the CL. We lost unfortunately the first match and drew 1-1 against the weakest team in the group (in the 90th minute their counter attack was successful). Yesterday we easily beat the same team 5-0. Our AMC Rafael Pereira Marins plays with us his best season ever, scoring so far already 18 goals in all competitions combined. This is the same amount of goals like all our three strikers combined! So I hope that he will keep his top form. Today we only have one game against the weakest team in the league, so I decided to rest our best players (of course not Pereira Marins) and give our substitutes a chance. I hope this will lead to no unpleasant surprise as I won't be present during the game.

FC Sakura is two points ahead in the league, but there are three teams within three points so far. Today we play against the worst team, so again our Top 11 will be rested for the second leg of the cup. As we won the first game 3-0 we expect to advance if not anything strange happens. Our qualification for the next step in the CL seems to be secured (5 points ahead of the 2nd placed team), but we want to stay first in the group in order to avoid a strong opponent in the next round.

Berkshire Utd won all games in its league after losing its first game and we are right now 2nd because of the worse goal-difference. We face the first team today and as we are higher 3,5 points in quality I hope for another win. The CL is going well for us, the qualification for the elimination games seems to be secured. In the Cup we lost the first leg 0-1 away. We will face our Romanian opponents close to midnight - we will see if we can advance. So we are facing two important games today. To deepen our bench we signed yesterday two players (MC; MR) as two of our first team are injured right now. Both players will be back tomorrow.

Teresa FC really continues to surprise. This veteran team continues to overcome the fact that most of their daily games are scheduled within half an hour and we were lucky that injuries happened so far that we could heal them right away (or after one day). This definitely helped.The first teams in the league are very equal in quality. We are ahead because of a slightly better goal difference. Five teams are contending for the title. Today we face the fifth placed squad and if we stay victorious Teresa would be already 9 points ahead of the fifth place which would make me feel really comfortable. Today's Cup-Match will be interesting - we won away 1-0 against a better team and maybe we can surprise them again at home and advance. Four victories in the CL make us also comfortable there. My hope is that we will not suffer injuries...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Got trolled against 4-4-2 classic again!!!!!! I lost 2-0 god know how!!!!!!!! I swear I am fed up. No I have a chance to slip down to 3rd as the 2nd and 3rd have a match in hand!!!!! Another frikkin thing proved that 4-5-1V also doesn't work against 4-4-2 that stupid formation. I actually find classic 4-4-2 a very lame and mainstream formation. Don't know why it is so overrated by nordeus. No attacking mids, no defensive mids. Even if they don't have DMCs still AMCs r not able to score g@!damn!!!!!! If I continue to get trolled like this and end anywhere below 1st I am quitting as I am done with this nonsense of doing everything right still finishing 2nd or 3rd.
    18 matches more, 1/14 chances of coming 1st, 1 out of 14 chces for me continuing to play this crap. I don't even remember when was the last time I won against that stupid 4-4-2. Or maybe I never won!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-26-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Got trolled against 4-4-2 classic again!!!!!! I lost 2-0 god know how!!!!!!!! I swear I am fed up. No I have a chance to slip down to 3rd as the 2nd and 3rd have a match in hand!!!!! Another frikkin thing proved that 4-5-1V also doesn't work against 4-4-2 that stupid formation. I actually find classic 4-4-2 a very lame and mainstream formation. Don't know why it is so overrated by nordeus. No attacking mids, no defensive mids. Even if they don't have DMCs still AMCs r not able to score g@!damn!!!!!! If I continue to get trolled like this and end anywhere below 1st I am quitting as I am done with this nonsense of doing everything right still finishing 2nd or 3rd.
    18 matches more, 1/14 chances of coming 1st, 1 out of 14 chces for me continuing to play this crap. I don't even remember when was the last time I won against that stupid 4-4-2. Or maybe I never won!!!!!!!

i don't see any formation can counter 442 if the manager is present.
    next time try this one with attack through the middle

RD-CD-CD-LD LM CM CM -RAM - CAM -ST
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-26-2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

FC Kneipenkick update (over the last days):
    Cup 1st leg:
    FC Kneipenkick (76.2, 3W-1-4-2) - Malika FC (74.1, 4-4-2 assymetric) 1-1
    Malika played an asymetric system, a modified 4-4-2 without left winger, but additional central midfielder.
    I reacted with a strenthened center, but had problems to create chances. It looked like a 0-0, but Stefan (82.) scored the lead for Malika and Upton equalized (87.) after a Decker free-kick. The ref awarded me the FK after a foul on Shang Zhen, who got a two days injury and thus is today ready for the returning leg.

League Day 7: Top-match !!!: Oakheart (77.4, 3W-1-3W-1-2) - Kneipenkick (76.2, 5-1-2N-2) 3-3
    I was busy during the match and so fielded a troll formation, but Oakheart did not have any trouble with it.
    Aalders (1.), Bariga (38.) and Garcia (42.) trashed the poor FCK until half-time, 3-0!!!
    The match seemed ready and without manager no one would have given a cent for FCK, but Didonato (60.) and Upton (75., 89.) turn the match and saved FCK the lead in the league, pointwise on par with Oakhert, but with better goal difference.

CL Day 4: FC Kneipenkick (76.3, 4-5V-1) - ABB FC (70.4, 4-1-2N-1-2) 2-0
    Didonato (40.) and Decker (58.) secured this win against an annoying narrow diamond, probably with hard tackling that brough in the second half Didonato (7 days out --> red packs) and Meza Obregon (3 days out, gets a break) into hospital. With this win FCK leads the table with 9 points, 2nd is Big Dick FC with 5 points, Angel FC and ABB FC follow with 4 points each.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3-0 in league and 3-0 in champions league yesterday, 2 hard games today we hope for 2 victories.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 5
    I was not present one of my DCs was sent off at 14th minute and we end losing 2:1 Alves scored for us first, but they turned the result to there favor.

LEAGUE ROUND 6
    We dominated the game and won 3:1, could be better since His GK made 4 defenses. Sucerquia, Stojicic and Kern scored the goals, Sucerquia was MOM.

LEAGUE ROUND 7
    Surprisely we started do dominating the game, since we were facing one of the Best teams in league, and they had one player sent of at 25th minute and penalty, Sparagna scored and at 46th scored again from long range. Our DL/DC Essomba was MOM.
    we won 2:0 and we are in 5th place only 3 points behind 2nd and 3rd.
    Today we are facing 2nd we are expecting a dificult game, we are Making some saves in maine players, because we have cup only 1 hour After.

CL ROUND 3 and 4
    We faced the weakest Team in the group and won the first game away 1:0 Sparagna scored and was MOM.
    yesterday we played home and won 3:0 Stojicic, Leitgeb and Barbu scored the goals, our DL/DC Leitgeb was MOM.
    We are now 2nd in the group with 7 points, more 2 that 3rd, that we will face in the lat game.

CUP
    We faced a manager also from level 6 but 1level Q better away, using 442, we decided to also use 442.
    The game was very balanced and we scored first by Sparagna, but he turned around the result, 2:1 to him.
    But i had more possession, more shots and His GK made 3 defense against 1 of mine, so we are confidente that today we can win the match and go to next stage.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    by end of this week it will be 65+ right ?
    Yeah.

Fernandez 7 stars

Sule 7 stars

Which SA should I give him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Fernandez 7 stars

Sule 7 stars

Which SA should I give him ?

I wouldn't think about giving Sule any SA at the moment until next season when he drops back to 6*, You've already power trained him to 7* and therefore it's at least 100 greens to give him SA now. You should always train your players SA/extra roles first before training for quality since its less greens to train roles/SA at 5* rather than at 7*
    *Retired From Top Eleven*