Page 62 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Fernandez 7 stars

Sule 7 stars

Which SA should I give him ?

For a defensive midfielders like him I would go for play maker.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3-1 in league

Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Fernandez 7 stars

Which SA should I give him ?

no doubt, he is kind of dribller. he is lacks of passing skill and creative
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Cup round 3 match 2

We got early a goal against us. But quick we scored the equalizer out of a freekick from Fraile and had the important away goal. We played a good match. Opponent manager was not present. Fraile missed 2 freekicks. They goes wide in the audience. We are trough the next round.

AGG score: 3-2 for us.

Since a long time we have reached this stadium of the Cup.

Scoreline

2' Henry
    8' Soto assist Fraile
    30' Fraile
    79' Tripple

MOTM: Fraile

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Leave it now I will play my AML and AMR as ML and MR and play 4-4-2 only. There is no other way. And if only someone can give me 5 rreasons why 4-4-2 is so overrated by Nordeus!!!!!!!!! I see not a single one tbh
    This is supposed to be a football manager game and so tactics shud be given its place. Not that one formation is made invincible. What is the fun in that???!!! Players play 4-4-2 who season nand win, without any knowledgwhatsoever, and those who want to try out new things are left with nothing!!!!!!!
    I Think it is because it is the only formation that no matter If one player sees a red card you Never have a ilegal formation.
    The formations are based in legal or ilegal on this game, and If you see it from this point, 442 is the most solid, for every point that turn a formation legal.

But this can be only me try to explain the unexplaineble.
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 11-26-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

post 1001/
    matche report:

Palaiseau Fc(2nd) 4:2 Night Prince (1st)
    NP take the lead but the formation flexibility and Quality gap kepp us avantage in second half. we scored 4 goals consecutive and seal the win before NP can do other thing. Great match for Kenji. he is in top form 8-9 for the 7 matches recent. Asku return to his class but he miss 2 freekick today.
    with this win we clim to top, same point but better goals different to the #2 NP
    MOTM: Kanji
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Leave it now I will play my AML and AMR as ML and MR and play 4-4-2 only. There is no other way. And if only someone can give me 5 rreasons why 4-4-2 is so overrated by Nordeus!!!!!!!!! I see not a single one tbh
    This is supposed to be a football manager game and so tactics shud be given its place. Not that one formation is made invincible. What is the fun in that???!!! Players play 4-4-2 who season nand win, without any knowledgwhatsoever, and those who want to try out new things are left with nothing!!!!!!!
    this game base on PL english stats (if what they said is true) and of course 442 is the most tatic used here. in facts for recent 20 years 442 also the best formation.
    in this game from lev 1-lev 5 , i can defeat any team play 442 but it's only weaker team. i played some season with 442 and see that only middle attack can kill 44-2. 442 has no other weak point as it is extremly sysmetrics. if you play the same formation with other team, you have alway 30% not winning the match
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

League round 8

A superb victory for us. Never thought about this monsterscore. Opponent had the players in the wrong position. This is the highest victory in our history. Nothing much to say about this match, only that Fraile is back.

Scoreline

9' Neymar Jr.
    15' Cardozo
    17' Fraile
    23' Fraile assist Neymar Jr
    26' Neymar Jr assist van Persie
    32' Esteve assist Fraile
    37' Esteve
    49' Sule assist van Persie
    53' Fraile assist van Persie Hattrick
    54' Fraile assist Neymar Jr
    61' Kodzhukliev assist Neymar Jr
    70' Fraile assist Papaleo
    74' Papaleo

MOTM: Neymar Jr.

FCB, tongly45, July Fourth and 3 others like this.

Cardozo and Neymar Jr back on 8*

We have now our 4 players what reached the 8* last season back on 8*.

Tuesdays Results:

RR Cup 3rd Round 2nd Leg: July Fourth 1-0 Jon Utd (July Fourth win 2-1 on aggregate) Just like the first leg of this tie, we were doing most of the defending, Calavicci and Regal were all in top form in denying Jon Utd any way through as players like Whelan and Ren from getting through and we defended it out for 90 minutes, Benayoun was sent off for 2 yellow card challenges and we had to face the last 17 with 10 men, Whelan had a shot blocked on 85 minutes before Kusama broke clear at the end and won the game for us with a stunning strike. We advance to the last 16 drawsheet for the 4th consecutive season in the RR Shark Cup.

League Round 8: July Fourth 3-1 DEVIL MAY CRY Our opponents in this game were only a 5* team, but they did a good job at pushing us all the way to the final whistle, July Fourth took the lead early on from a corner when Petersen crossed in for Watson to header into the back of the net, We wasted a few chances with Papaleo being off-target and this allowed DEVIL MAY CRY to have a good spell in the game, they came back and found an equaliser from a double corner when Solano found Kolev to header in just after HT, But Hardy restored our lead moments later with a great strike from 30 meters, But DEVIL MAY CRY were close a couple of times to levelling up again, Solano had a shot wide and Ata had an effort blocked after Miku-Zidane gave the ball away, But in the final minute Miku-Zidane broke clear and crossed in for Calavicci to strike in off the bar to make sure we got the win.
    Wiesse, FCB, dan1daking and 2 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*