Page 61 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I wouldn't think about giving Sule any SA at the moment until next season when he drops back to 6*, You've already power trained him to 7* and therefore it's at least 100 greens to give him SA now. You should always train your players SA/extra roles first before training for quality since its less greens to train roles/SA at 5* rather than at 7*
    I don't give him the SA this season. It was already my plan to give him the SA next season.

But I want to know your opinions before I make a decision.
    Last edited by Wiesse; 11-26-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    Chester FC likes this.

What Level are you playing at now? 4
    What are your ambitions? Qualify for the Champions League. Promotion bare minimum.
    How many Tokens you got? 5
    How much Money you got? 1.68M
    Who are you buying/selling? selling buying MC / ML
    How Many Boosters do you have? red 18 / blue 19 / green 6
    festinator and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I don't give him the SA this season. It was already my plan to give him the SA next season.

But I want to know your opinions before I make a decision.
    I'd probably go for Playmaker here, always wanted a DMC/MC playmaker myself, He could be very useful in both DMC/MC roles a playmaker, but other SA's like free-kick or corner can be chosen as always if needed, I doubt Dribbler would be the best useful SA here, but then again I've never tried a DMC + Dribbler.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Good start in the day

Dreamhunter and Sakura both won their league games with their substitute-filled-teams convincingly (7-0 and 6-0). The Dreamhunter-players will do some trainings today as there is no more game for them today while Sakura is focusing on the 2nd leg of the Cup later in the evening. Our top players are now well rested. Unfortunately one of our two DMCs got injured, but he gets the time to heal his injury as we can replace him with an equally good player.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd probably go for Playmaker here, always wanted a DMC/MC playmaker myself, He could be very useful in both DMC/MC roles a playmaker, but other SA's like free-kick or corner can be chosen as always if needed, I doubt Dribbler would be the best useful SA here, but then again I've never tried a DMC + Dribbler.
    I was thinking to to put him the SA playmaker. Never had a DMC as playmaker.

A a Z FC

LEAGUE ROUND 5
    Playing against one of the teams favorite to top 4, i was not present, ended in a draw 2:2, was loosing, but in the last 10 minutes Knight and Silva equalized the game.

LEAGUE ROUND 6
    Playing away against the strongest Team in the league and actual 1st, lost 2:1, but this was a unfair result, i had more chances but His GK made 2 defenses. Rosas scored the goal.

LEAGUE ROUND 7
    Played against 7th, won 2:1, Silva and Saianda scored the goals, my New DC Bincoletto was MOM.

I am now 4th, but already played to the first 7th of the table, so more easy games and better chances to go up.

CL ROUND 3 and 4
    Playing aagainst the weaker Team of the group won the 2 games by 3:1.
    Stone, Chamorro and Rosas scored in the first game at home, my DMC/DC Faria was MOM.
    Bincoletto and Chamorro twice scored the goals away, my New GK Dinoi was MOM.

I am now 2nd in group with 6 points, the same of 3rd, unless i win him, i do not have chances.

D FC
    Is 2nd in league by GD still unbeaten and first in CL GROUP with 8 points also unbeaten.

ACADÉMICO D FC
    Fighting to reach CL SPOTS in league
    3rd in Cl group
    Have to win today, After loosing first match 2:1, to stay in cup
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I was thinking to to put him the SA playmaker. Never had a DMC as playmaker.
    I do not have many experience with SA, but drible is His highest atacking atribute, could be usefull If i could also play AMC.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League round 8

Crowns FC (14.6) - Alexander FC (13.4) 1-1
    4-3n-2-1/ 4-2-2-2 hexagon - 4-1-3n-2( many players out of position)

daniel FC 2-0 Le FC
    79.7Q 451v vs 71.6Q 4-1-3W-2

Solid game with few missed chances .. Expected more goals but im happy with the win.

Goals : Tholmer (7) , Javadipour (20)
    MOTM : Stochl
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post

RD-CD-CD-LD LM CM CM -RAM - CAM -ST
    Leave it now I will play my AML and AMR as ML and MR and play 4-4-2 only. There is no other way. And if only someone can give me 5 rreasons why 4-4-2 is so overrated by Nordeus!!!!!!!!! I see not a single one tbh
    This is supposed to be a football manager game and so tactics shud be given its place. Not that one formation is made invincible. What is the fun in that???!!! Players play 4-4-2 who season nand win, without any knowledgwhatsoever, and those who want to try out new things are left with nothing!!!!!!!