Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Top eleven sucks pretty much

this is nothing compared to my situation I'm lvl 12 and have average team with ~72 rating and 4 stars... as top eleven says league are filled with same quality teams I have 2 lvl 13 players in my league one of them has 7 star team he wins all matches with 5+ difference in goals... top eleven calls this "challenge" and mostly all other teams are almost 6 star teams... yeah it's probably challenge when you have to buy 3000 tokens in order to compete with some teams, otherwise your chances are below 0. so don't get mad there are teams with much worst situation
    Ricardo Paulo likes this.

I agree this game sucks sometimes, extremely when you have too much injures and you can't purchase tokens.
    Been trying contacting both payment providers and top eleven staff members both pretend that they are not in charge of this...
    Who the f!@k is in charge of this ? me? who?!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-22-2013 at 03:01 AM.
    Ricardo Paulo and John Netton like this.

Rookie
    you cant do **** about it. if the nordeus dices a rolled, you even will lose to a 9 man team with quality 10+less than you.
    you have 2 choices:
    1. get over it and go on or
    2. leave the game
    as long as enough idiots pay for token nordeus will NEVER change something to help the user
    John Netton likes this.

yea so, i see that my post found some unhappy people also.... yea i would like to add the fact since they put the thing to play friendly with FC Mourinho iv played like 4 or 5 so far he's formation being 3-2-3-2 and never won any game against him loosing always with like 0-3 0-5 etc and he is beating me with 2 injured players or stuff like that can post screenshots also.
    I think its quite disgusting to be honest since like on statistics i have 75-25 or 80-20% possesion and like he has more shots then me i'v tryed like all counter formations and every stuff i have in mind, so yea i think something is really wrong with this game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-01-2013 at 08:17 AM.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2uer.jpg this is my team for the guy that wanted the SS , i mean its hillarious to lose against people that have 2 injured or stuff like that and lower quality or to lose against FC MOURINHO BEST TEAM EU him having 15% or 20% possesion good game.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-01-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-01-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Pro
    So does this game REALLY suck or just suck or is everyone happy, because the naysayers have been removed?
    I have noticed there are not many negative posts this week.
    aiureah likes this.

Best tactic to defeat 4-4-2 its 4-1-2-2-1 (4-5-1 V style)

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    So does this game REALLY suck or just suck or is everyone happy, because the naysayers have been removed?
    I have noticed there are not many negative posts this week.
    This game is terrible, it's just awful, it's a joke, it's an embarrassment to the people of Serbia, it makes no sense and is just all round crap!!!!! Phew....that's better.

I think most people realise now that there is major flaws like the friendly crap, that tactics mean absolutely nothing as was proven in another thread and that Nordeus are going to do nothing about it for whatever reason.

It's a shame really because this game could have been great. If Nordeus had fixed the flaws I think the Football Manager series would have been the only game I've played that would have been better. In fact this game would have been better than the handheld version of FM.

So near yet so far Nordeus.
    John Netton likes this.

Rookie
    Aye why are you people on the game,s forum if you think its crap could it possibly be that like real life things don,t always go your way in football,ask Martin Jol ,some serious wingers on this thread ,get over it ,I,ts Nordeus ,not SONY....!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast