Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Top eleven sucks pretty much

Top eleven sucks pretty much

I just had an interesting cup game, after i did 2-2 yesterday i managed to lose against him 0-5 somehow no clue how having team orders good and all playing against a ****ty 4-4-2, him having a worse team then mine quality in field 46.1 against my 46.5, so yea this game f!@king sucks and im not gonna buy a single token from these idiot developers that dont even care to move my friends on the same server with me after we emailed them like 20 times.
    So yeah here is the picture http://i44.tinypic.com/29apb9h.jpg with the result and all, btw this is not the first time this happends, this happend to a friend of mine also and he deleted the game thing that i will probably do also, i bought tokens he bought tokens also and im not ashamed to admit that.
    So i think this game is trash and i will probably stop playing it.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-19-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    John Netton likes this.

Same here. I had scaped to get 1-1 draw against a almost same Q 4-4-2 classic and 2nd leg, lost 2-1!!!!!!! 4-4-2 is too overpowered!!!!!
    John Netton likes this.

I think that the players of this forum have a thing.. pending... and is to do a "test", to know wich is the better formation to counter 4-4-2... is true that gives problems... but,,, is like the 4-1-4-1 against my usuall formation, 4-3-3... usually wins me, so, we have to discover more... .......(-.-)'

PD. at now i learned a thing, and is that, if somebody is very very better than me, I use his formation. ...this is my only way whan I have problems with a 4-4-2----do the---same--- :3

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Post a picture with your players quality and formation, the difference is kinda big 5-0...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Topic moved to General Discussions.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Post a picture with your players quality and formation, the difference is kinda big 5-0...

More like post the opposition form as well

4am
    Rookie
    Shouldn't this be in the Vent thread with all the other "I lost a game so I'm going to call the developers names" posts?
    Last edited by 4am; 11-19-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the Vent thread with all the other "I lost a game so I'm going to call the developers names" posts?
    Why??? So that we can have another 'Vent Thread' where people will speak up and no one will listen or care!!!! What is the use of that????

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Why??? So that we can have another 'Vent Thread' where people will speak up and no one will listen or care!!!!
    The reason no-one listens or cares Saransh is because 99.9 per cent of complaints in that thread come from people who are whining simply because their team lost a game.

Hence why this this thread should be merged with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    The reason no-one listens or cares Saransh is because 99.9 per cent of complaints in that thread come from people who are whining simply because their team lost a game.

Hence why this this thread should be merged with it.
    I know most of complaints r similar. But it is not about teams losing, its about teams losing UNREALISTICALLY............. This thread can be merged no doubt. The problem is that no one from Nordeus gives a damn to their users suggestions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast