Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I HATE the $%#@ Cup!

My manipulation was entirely to put me on an even playing field against teams 1-2 levels higher than me. Even if they load up on 5 star players (6 and 7s to me), I'd be able to at least compete on even terms. But when a player 3 levels higher spends 500 tokens on scouts, that's almost as bad as the old system.

If i won, at least it would be on fair terms, removing the advantage they have by being 2 levels higher. 75q vs 70q or 72q by no means assures me an easy title. It just means they can't go buy players off the market to get an immediate 5 point advantage. (well, the guys 3 levels higher still could ...)

League is boring ... I've only not won the league twice (when not deliberately tanking) ... and I won CL 3 seasons running .. I just wanted a legitimate shot at the cup for a change.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    This cup system is about as fair as it gets. What on earth is the glory in the CL and League where you can simply win by having much higher quality players (bought with real money)?
    I love the cup for this very reason. You usually play against someone of your own level. If you don't, they manipulated the draw heavily. But as this thread proves, even those players will feel the pain at some stage.
    At least the cup TRIES to put you in an equal level playing field unlike the other two competitions.
    What the heck level are you???

I have NEVER been in a cup against teams at my own level. They've ALWAYS been 2 or 3 levels higher (or worse, before the format was changed)

Even this season, with my "easy" draw, 90% of the teams are 1 or 2 levels higher.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

So much for planning ... I ended up in a Cup with an average quality @ 68, so i figured i could compete with the teams 2-3 levels higher .. but Nope .. had to run into a token buyer 3 levels above me.

Even with 1500 skill points and 200 tokens, i could only manage to bump my team quality by about 6 points ... this guy bought 10 scouts and 6 5-star players after cup draw. How does a guy compete with this $#!^?????
    sorry Razz but you are also an Token buyer when I see your quality....and he is a Token generator user. Send his name and team to Nordeus support,they can check this
    Liga Champion Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6
    Championsleague Champion Level 2, 2.place level 3, 1.place level 4, 2.place level 5+6
    Cup 2.place level 3

My Team: FC Bissingen Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks Mile View Post
    sorry Razz but you are also an Token buyer when I see your quality....and he is a Token generator user. Send his name and team to Nordeus support,they can check this
    There is no Token Generator for Top11 and neither is there any Token hack. All u can do is buy tokens or farm tokens through videos or else be satisfied with 35 Tokens a season.

[...] and he is a Token generator user. Send his name and team to Nordeus support,they can check this.
    Will people ever understand that Token Generators or Token Hacks don't exist?

What the heck level are you???
    24, 7, 4 and 3.

I have NEVER been in a cup against teams at my own level. They've ALWAYS been 2 or 3 levels higher (or worse, before the format was changed)

Even this season, with my "easy" draw, 90% of the teams are 1 or 2 levels higher.
    When I said 'level', I meant quality as in the same playing field in terms of team quality and difficulty. Not actual manager/league level.

That's what I meant by the cup being the only competition in which there is somewhat of a quality based draw and not a level based one. You are more likely to play against people of the same quality, whereas in the league if you're competitive (even without buying tokens) you play on average 20 games against people who you will have no resistance from.

The only way to win the cup is tanking and saving skill points to get easier cup draw. Even if you can buy scouts. When my friend dumped his team last season I took it over. We made it to the Cup final game and had to play against the guy who was 2 levels higher. Prior to the final game he bought a few cheap older 5 stars players. But they were 7 stars on my level and off course we lost it.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    The only way to win the cup is tanking
    No ... don't do it ... I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that tanking makes you go blind

I already won 2 cups without tanking, and other managers also done it.

Tanking does not make the draw of cup easyer, that only can happen If the SP are not assined until the start of New season.
    So If you Tank and assigne the SP you have a normal draw.

2 seasons ago i tanked one of my teams, because it was not competitive anymore and was getting bad results, last season i became second, this season i am level 4 and i am playing a level 6 cup. So this is the prove that tanking does not make the cup easyer, only If you do not assigne SP that could happen.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

See this thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast