Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

35+ injuries in 3 seasons...

ok im now royaly pissed off at this i keep track of all opponents games and injuries. and they get 1-2 a season. ive been now getting for the past 3 seasons 10 to 11 injured played a season. no its not by training its by league/champ and cup matches. recovering these players by those med kits are totally WORTHLESS. injuries 6 days. recover the damned fool for another 6 days injury. also i but new players same issue all over all of the players are injured 24/7. im now just sick of this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What level are you and what level are your facilities. Are your players strong enough.(skills v physical) Do you ever use hard tackling or attacking. ..?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    Hi,
    does anyone face unrealistic level injuries in game?

I will explain, two week before this happened to me, 2-3 injuries every single game, 3 injuried players in last game, another two in current one, i spent lots of tokens to heal, in one week I got over 12 injuries, half my squad off!!

always If i train, i train on normal never hard!, conditions on green never below 75% morale superb, I think i know what im doing, lots of trophies I got, but for last two weeks every single game, or almost, at last on player is injured!!!

this is really wind me up and finally lead me to fed up felling with this game!!!

I've spent a lot of money but now i really anoyed and i think think this game engine cross the river with me

can you imagine yourself whole Man Uni or Real Madrid team inluding second line player got inury and been off in couple of weeks, or three seriusly injuried players just in one game?

we talking 5-6 stars players,

im really piss off, sorry
    I just got myself 8 injuries in 3 days. The tight schedule on my sleep hour helps that injuries worse because I can't swap a tired player with the fresher one for the next match.

After that I always calculate the resting period to make sure my team gets at least 90% stamina at match time 95% preferred. So I only do light train or totally rest if my calculation only close to the 90% stamina barrier. If I overdid the training and my player won't meet the 90% stamina on the match time, I rather put him on the bench and let the less quality player with better stamina to play. With this strategy in this 3 days after that small disaster none injuries occurred. And start from yesterday, one by one, my injured players are recovered.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    "Counter Strategy, not Counter Formation"

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    Hi,
    does anyone face unrealistic level injuries in game?

I will explain, two week before this happened to me, 2-3 injuries every single game, 3 injuried players in last game, another two in current one, i spent lots of tokens to heal, in one week I got over 12 injuries, half my squad off!!

always If i train, i train on normal never hard!, conditions on green never below 75% morale superb, I think i know what im doing, lots of trophies I got, but for last two weeks every single game, or almost, at last on player is injured!!!

this is really wind me up and finally lead me to fed up felling with this game!!!

I've spent a lot of money but now i really anoyed and i think think this game engine cross the river with me

can you imagine yourself whole Man Uni or Real Madrid team inluding second line player got inury and been off in couple of weeks, or three seriusly injuried players just in one game?

we talking 5-6 stars players,

im really piss off, sorry
    there is a method , That is every day practiced for a regular player, will limit injury in the match
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I think top eleven want's to maintain 7 injuries in my squad, today i recovered two players and other two got injured in two games... I'm getting a bit tired of this, today i even have trained.

Rookie

Angry Injury what is going on never seen as many as this

Sort this out i am now into my 3rd season and suddenly im losing 1 or 2 players per match to injury so far 9 players in 2 days.

May i note not via training and not because unfit just happening in games and all my facilitys are as far up as my level can get them.

BIG THUMBS DOWN NORDEUS

Rookie
    9 injury in 2 days all in game no hard tackle all players are fit and strong game seems to be very random

Dreamer
    I'm pretty sure tokens being spent on red health packs make up a pretty significant part of this games profits.
    Keeping injuries high can be seen as just being realistic, or an easy way to get players to give up their tokens.

It's been mentioned that people find injuries increase in the second half of a season, when the more important, cup/title deciding, matches are being played. Now everyone wants their best players available for these matches and guess which players end up with injuries.

I'm guessing that nothing will change with the amount of injuries received in a season, but it sure would be nice to see some more free red health pack circulated free within the game.
    One each day from friends, 1 maybe 2 if your lucky from games, but 9/12/15 needed to get a player back from injury, if you don't have a large supply, you can end up spending a lot of tokens on these red packs.

So my proposal is to somehow increase the amount of red packs available for free within the game, even if it's just one extra a day, really to just give non-token buyers a sporting chance of being able to field a top 11.

Same here. Had 40 red packs in the beginning of season. Have lost a player every day since. 9 players in 10 days, all (except one) top class ones (4-6 star). Went down to 1 red pack and playing with 3 star players to survive! That's just ridiculous.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    Using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I don't think it is entirely random how injuries happen in this game. Boyscout gave a really nice detailed advice, very good method.

Basically, my opinion only: Don't train guys too hard, make sure they will all have ~90% in the next match they play in (keeping in mind how many matches you have, the bench for the first will need to be at 90 for your second match..) Make sure their skills don't out pace their physical/mental by an extreme amount. Have the best facilities you can. Don't use hard tackling or attacking but for when you feel it's your only chance in a match. Same for arrows. Sell guys that keep getting injured... and don't play a guy you have just got in the next match. This is what I have been doing, and I rarely have more than a couple guys sitting injured in each of my team(s), including my 35T team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast