Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Any reasonable explanation for such results?

thats funny, for the how many-eth time in a row, i can easily win away, but lose at home. i thought i was the only one going crazy
    on rags to riches i thought winning 1-4 away was a straight shot to the next round, but at my home twas 0-3
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

That was my team that played asymmetrical formation And it actually not so asymmetrical, I just put one of my MC's right on his only MC. But the ridiculous part is that I had more shots and more possession and lost 1:4 playing defensively both games. My defense is better than his offense, my defense did well playing on the road. But he scores just as many as he needs to win. Well, that's just top-11.

-yeap xD I see.. I need glasses LOL ..in this case.. well really I don't "fight" for the cup.. usually, if I go to the 2nd, or 3rd roud, is ok, and if not, very well.)
    So really I don't know for sure if is more difficult to win at home, but what I see in the pic, is 2 teams with a 50%-50% options to win... and that's so complicated, play a game that seems 50% for the other is not easy... ...and very strangein this case, yeah... the high shoot efficiency that you had the 1st match was for the other team in the 2nd match... so...-.-'
    friend the only thing I can say for my experience, is that in a 50-50 match, all is posible, and, too that I've seen in lot's of friends using defenses with only 3 guy's and are not very stable(that's only my opinion, yeah? maybe you won 5 CL with 3 defenders... but I never use only 3 defenders), and maybe using a 4-5-1 to defend the result.. or another more defensive, to keep the advantage of the 2-4, maybe the result should be another..

tonight Barcelona loses... and in 2007 in the cup we had a Barcelona 5-2 Getafe, and the 2nd match was Getafe 4-0 Barcelona.. so wellcome to the reality)))
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I also have a strong belief that it is harder to win at home in the Cup. I am of the opinion that the engine is different in the Cup by a lot compared to league and CL.
    Just looked at my C/L groups results from today ... 7 away wins and 1 draw ..... the engine certainly does seem to favour the away teams.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Just looked at my C/L groups results from today ... 7 away wins and 1 draw ..... the engine certainly does seem to favour the away teams.
    It may be in CL too, but I usually get slightly weaker opponents there so it is harder for me to see.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its been happening to my team this whole season. I watch these stupid commercials all day to get tokens, save them and buy a Scout player that's 10 points higher than any available on the market. i have 6 of those, all of them have special abilities and I loose or tie almost every game home and away. I try different formations to counter(I'm not a noob and know what to play--have 3 championships and 1 Champions league trophy. I'm season 6). I try exact formation as my opponent and my team at least 5 point higher all the time. Why do I keep loosing even against 10 men sometimes. And or 8 of my best players constantly get low ratings like 6 and 7. My goalie that's level 49 highest available to buy on market let in 7 goals in 2 games and made 0 saves. It's ridiculous and frustrates me to the point, where i wanna say screw it and quit this game. It was not like this in seasons 1-3 or 1-4..No matter what the formation was if your tam had better players you would win high percentage of games...now it's a huge mess. I loose all the time to a player with an illegal formation that's 10 points lower than me. Can anyone please explain to me, why this is happening?
    Thanks..Just needed to vent..
    What's the point of buying better players if they play like crap and get lower ratings than my opponent with much weaker players??

Rookie
    Yhis game is very frustrating we are all looking for a football sim that reflects real life ,while being fair and relative to the game stats,also we want to feel that our hard earned cash will enable us to enhance our teams and don,t want to feel like none of it matters,However sadly this isn,t the case. The amount of anger and general displeasure with this game is so evident if I were the developer I would be worried ,like in life someone will come up with a fair and more realistic game ,so lap it up while you can Nordeus,your days are numbered......all the best to all you long suffering managers who partake in this crazy game......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All people have to do is take some time and read through this forum and you will see very little we do as managers makes any difference.

I still can't believe people come on here asking for tips on formations and tactics amongst other things.

I read a thread a few weeks ago about someone who lost 6-1 at home to a team 9.6* weaker than him, he had more possesion, he had 3 friends supporting him while his opponent had none and he played a counter formation, thats when you know this game engine Is pants and nothing we do matters. When will people wake up and realise this?

Back to the OP...a reasonable explanation? The game has been very poorly written and programmed and there is no chance of Nordeus doing anything about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12