Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: This Game Sucks - What have nordeus done in the last 2 years to make it any better?

Ive got to laugh at all the gullible people who think this game is great. Waken up people!!!! It could be a great game >redacted< but it's never going to happen because they don't have a damn clue.

The game is riddled with flaws that could be easily fixed but whether its because Nordeus are too lazy or they are too stupid I don't know. I suppose while the clueless continue to say it's a great game and keep giving them money then nothing will change.

Here's something to think about for anyone thinks this is a great game....if someone like July Fourth is saying he has had enough of all the crap then does it not start alarm bells ringing?

Ive been playing for just over year now and I find myself on it less and less. I will probably quit soon aswell but not because the game has bugs but because Nordeus are totally and utterly useless.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-10-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Well, they say they have 10 M players.
    How many of them are still active?
    If they don't care, why should we play anymore?

The fact that people are leavig the game, is your own fault, Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Also where are the "bug" fixes in the NGE?
    Hum , what are these bugs ? By NGE you mean the Nordeus Gens players or the Nordeus Game Engine ?

The game engine has a few bugs to it that should be sorted.

However, the bugs can work in both yours and your opponents favour (take the double corner goal for example - I've conceded a fair few from that, but every time I get a double corner I'm confident of scoring too).

Yes, some results are a bit annoying and stupid but every manager suffers from them.

Overall the best managers will win the most, unless they are either very unlucky or extremely lucky.

I am more than happy with this as a free game. Yes, you can pay more for Tokens but you don't have to buy Tokens to play the game. If the "troll" results are annoying you and you are paying money then play it as a free game for a while, save your Tokens and see how that goes for you.

NOBODY IS FORCED TO PAY ANYTHING TO PLAY THIS GAME OR FORCED TO PLAY IT. If you look at the game as a free game it is quite simply the best one available on its current platform (I excuse the likes of proper football manager games like Football Manager where you have to buy the game/disk). Yes its got a few problems, but these problems are there to every player so no one is benefiting unfairly.

Personally I think its quite funny that people waste good money on a game like this only to keep getting beat by those playing who don't pay anything.
    TypTex and littledude072 like this.

Customer service is the worst I've seen, ever! - they refused to refund me 54 tokens after I got into a bidding war and in round 53 with 14 seconds left on the clock the auction glitches and it said LOST. I was like WTF but assured myself that Nordeus would refund me. Nope they kept telling me it would have been my fault and I should learn how the auctions work. It went on and on until I asked to see the log for the auction, did I get it? Nope, the cheeky sh@&s closed my ticket saying that it was RESOLVED.

Then there is the token price scandal. Charging different people different prices for tokens. Clear price discrimination, but do they care? Of corse not as there based in Serbia so after threatening to contact trading standards etc they basically told me to do my worst.

As for updates I truley believe that the updates they put out are shocking! 2 years and the best they can do is to move the useless settings tab into the user interface! - Nordeus reward customer loyalty with shocking service and the refusal to admit when there in the wrong. I actually give up reporting bugs and technical issues as it's not worth the time and energy to just be told that it will be something I am doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I didn't realise that it was this bad... Deleting suggestions on the nordeus support board is very low. For a player that has played T11 for almost 2 years thats played the game "as it is with no real complaints" I haven't really took too much notice in what infact is happening in regards to game improvements/new updates/bug fixes... I've just played the game and spent too much time on here dishing out match reports and playing in the 35T league rather than mention anything that improves the game. Now that I'm out the 35T league I've more time on my hands to talk about the issues of T11.

But after so long after spending so much time and money playing T11, I've finally realised that the game sucks.
    yeah, even though i suck at navigating through the boards i should be able to at least see my threads are open. i checked back a few days later (even bookmarked my threads) and they were gone. im surprised the spam threads are still there, but mines werent?! the only thing still in my account is the message i got from a 'feedback' about requesting changelogs, and honestly that reply wasnt much help. changelogs should never be requested to be released, they should be released upon updates. I KNOW they updated T11 more than just 'added a new language', 'faster loading times', 'smoother gameplay'

Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    in all forums of all the "big" games is the same... not complaining about the whining but people never realize that the problem is not in the game but in human nature. No game lasts forever, specially in our mind. The greatest game of all times for you 5 years ago was? you cant remember...ahah But back then it was the "perfect game". What you have to do is to realize that there is no such thing and from time to time we all get tired of apples and have to eat oranges

im playing this game since August and for me this is the greatest game ever...ahah....until when? who knows? but ill just enjoy it until i get tired of it.
    so were practically the same level, yet you disagree with our points
    for me? minecraft, anything bethesda, and HOMEWORLD!!!
    they respect their customers, they won my heart. plus the modding communitys great

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I've had a 35T a season team and it's ****. It has nothing to do with spending tokens, whatever you do it still doesn't change the fact that the game hasn't improved.
    both my teams are 35Ters and are doing pretty well. im guessing (because its all repetitive) there are 'challenge scrips' like your team; suffers X injuries a match, throws away points, cant perform at all. i like it but as you said, no improvements

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Ive got to laugh at all the gullible people who think this game is great. Waken up people!!!! It could be a great game >redacted< but it's never going to happen because they don't have a damn clue.

The game is riddled with flaws that could be easily fixed but whether its because Nordeus are too lazy or they are too stupid I don't know. I suppose while the clueless continue to say it's a great game and keep giving them money then nothing will change.

Here's something to think about for anyone thinks this is a great game....if someone like July Fourth is saying he has had enough of all the crap then does it not start alarm bells ringing?

Ive been playing for just over year now and I find myself on it less and less. I will probably quit soon aswell but not because the game has bugs but because Nordeus are totally and utterly useless.
    ill be honest ive already lost my patience. im no longer a fence sitter after reading the 3 links macca gave on some thread i cant remember. some fixes are IMHO easy as you said. i was a modder back in ye goode olden days so i know what im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Orbea View Post
    Hum , what are these bugs ? By NGE you mean the Nordeus Gens players or the Nordeus Game Engine ?
    nordeus game engine, the main thing were talking about
    ( sorry if it sounds like im pissed at you but im not, its been a moody week for me here)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Customer service is the worst I've seen, ever! - they refused to refund me 54 tokens after I got into a bidding war and in round 53 with 14 seconds left on the clock the auction glitches and it said LOST. I was like WTF but assured myself that Nordeus would refund me. Nope they kept telling me it would have been my fault and I should learn how the auctions work. It went on and on until I asked to see the log for the auction, did I get it? Nope, the cheeky sh@&s closed my ticket saying that it was RESOLVED.

Then there is the token price scandal. Charging different people different prices for tokens. Clear price discrimination, but do they care? Of corse not as there based in Serbia so after threatening to contact trading standards etc they basically told me to do my worst.

As for updates I truley believe that the updates they put out are shocking! 2 years and the best they can do is to move the useless settings tab into the user interface! - Nordeus reward customer loyalty with shocking service and the refusal to admit when there in the wrong. I actually give up reporting bugs and technical issues as it's not worth the time and energy to just be told that it will be something I am doing wrong.
    ever dealt with runescape? i think theyre far worse. you get an automated message for a ban appeal, which is just terrible! for something as important as a ban appeal they need to have an actual ADULT to reply and hear what they have to say, even if it takes a week to respond its far better than getting an auto deny from an auto message. i quit a long time ago because my friends were wrongly accused of real world trading (friends GIVING items to noob friends) and were permbanned, but suggested to buy membership again

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The game engine has a few bugs to it that should be sorted.

However, the bugs can work in both yours and your opponents favour (take the double corner goal for example - I've conceded a fair few from that, but every time I get a double corner I'm confident of scoring too).

Yes, some results are a bit annoying and stupid but every manager suffers from them.

Overall the best managers will win the most, unless they are either very unlucky or extremely lucky.

I am more than happy with this as a free game. Yes, you can pay more for Tokens but you don't have to buy Tokens to play the game. If the "troll" results are annoying you and you are paying money then play it as a free game for a while, save your Tokens and see how that goes for you.

NOBODY IS FORCED TO PAY ANYTHING TO PLAY THIS GAME OR FORCED TO PLAY IT. If you look at the game as a free game it is quite simply the best one available on its current platform (I excuse the likes of proper football manager games like Football Manager where you have to buy the game/disk). Yes its got a few problems, but these problems are there to every player so no one is benefiting unfairly.

Personally I think its quite funny that people waste good money on a game like this only to keep getting beat by those playing who don't pay anything.
    this post cheered me up, kudos

UPDATE
    man this is 1 long post
    ill say this though
    I DEMAND they ban and fix the 'exploiting X32 integer overflow' within a week or else im done here
    Last edited by littledude072; 12-11-2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: added new points
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I've had a 35T a season team and it's ****. It has nothing to do with spending tokens, whatever you do it still doesn't change the fact that the game hasn't improved.
    use your main team not an alternative account. in my knowledge your main team always 1*-2* better than all opponents exept in the cup
    don't care 35T or not. only that you have good player. the other also. if you don't have any competitive opponent, go in tranfer market and add them
    Last edited by tongly45; 12-11-2013 at 02:26 AM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Kynan it's right ,don't spend money and you will enjoy it more .As a new player in the game so far i didn't have any problems, maybe i will later but i won't be mad at it since i didn't pay any money.Anyway this g*ddamn game it's to addicted we should all quit .
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-11-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    use your main team not an alternative account. in my knowledge your main team always 1*-2* better than all opponents exept in the cup
    don't care 35T or not. only that you have good player. the other also. if you don't have any competitive opponent, go in tranfer market and add them
    You're missing the point. It has nothing to do with what account I'm using nor does it have anything to do with how many tokens I'm spending.

The point is the game has not improved at all in the past 2 years, you don't need to be spending money on the game to realise this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    Kynan it's right ,don't spend money and you will enjoy it more .As a new player in the game so far i didn't have any problems, maybe i will later but i won't be mad at it since i didn't pay any money.Anyway this goddamn game it's to addicted we should all quit .
    I'm finding as I progress further the game is getting harder as it becomes more competitive.

I'm now on level 10 (will be 11 at the end of the season) and the amount of "dead" accounts or inactive ones has now dropped off, so that you are actually playing against people who have set up their team correctly and want to win. With this in mind its now harder to get results.

I wonder how many people in the first 3 or 4 seasons playing the game thought it was great because it was easier to win things when every other opponent was either a dead account, inactive or a fake second account.

For me each season and promotion I get the game gets a tiny bit more competitive - and that to me is a good thing. Yes there are bugs in the game - no one can deny that, but like I said before, the bugs work both for and against you as every user has the same issues. ultimately bar the odd silly troll result the best managers overall will win the majority of the games, and as such the titles on offer.

As a free game this is actually really good.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast