Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wow! I wanted to lose and I won!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    How the hell does this prove anything that happens with 0 moral 0 condition and no formation? I see no proof!! It would be like me saying I have a billion pounds and everyone believing me? - grow up I'm not talking about your insults in this post but in general! You say I stick up for Nordeus but your the opposite your so pessimistic it's unreal.

So until I see a squad before and after pic I'm saying he could have faked it (as a joke or a lie) think as you will. He didn't even post a pic of his teams condition after the game and surely if us stating they had 0 of all stats you would post a pic as he did the outcome and formation !!!
    no pic, didnt happen. gotcha. he lied. saying you have a billion bucks wouldnt matter to anyone since its not relevant to this game.

how am i supposed to be optimistic about this game given the tons of legitimate posts showing the ineptitude of the programmers and the serious bugs and faults of this game and they dont inform the public of their activities and the customer service is lacking...the list goes on? please, and i say this nicely, please tell me where i should be optimistic? i am a realist and know the problems of the game yet i still play it because its a game with a subject that i like. its not perfect as this post by the OP shows, but its a game. the cons outweigh the pros right now.

but again, my problem is the fact you think the OP is not ethical in that he is lying about his results. like i said, no pic, didnt happen. I, like you, would LOVE to see more info on this game in particulare simply because of the strange setup and results. but I go about it in a different way and decide to trust the guy for his word rather than call him out.

on that not, itayfranko, do you happen to have a few more screenshots showing that Marck wants?

Just for arguments sake. Where does it show that all your players had 0 condition and moral ? How do we know you didn't change to this formation in the 89th minute?
    To be fair to itay he done the exact same thing a couple of weeks. Never mind about the condition of his players, the tactics alone should have seen his team get skelped.

Like I said he done the same thing a couple of weeks ago and noone from Nordeus said he was lying.

If you don't believe him then why don't you try the same formations in a couple of friendlies and prove him wrong?
    itayfranko likes this.

Don't worry, u are not alone. I tanked during 2 seasons, with a formation like your, without morale and condition, GK as ST, ST as a GK... and I had some surprise too...
    Interesting to see that without condition and playing a match the players win skill points............................................ ¬_¬'

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    To be fair to itay he done the exact same thing a couple of weeks. Never mind about the condition of his players, the tactics alone should have seen his team get skelped.

Like I said he done the same thing a couple of weeks ago and noone from Nordeus said he was lying.

If you don't believe him then why don't you try the same formations in a couple of friendlies and prove him wrong?
    I actually do believe him, that's why I said for arguments sake. When you have idiots like Rasta in the thread a simple sentence will always get blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I am surprised you are not banned by now. you have said nothing different from craciot. his posts say the same thing that illegal formations have to much power
    What have I said that would get me banned? Or that is wrong? I would love nothing more than Nordeus to come and show to everyone that they are a competent company who constantly strive to make improvements to this game quickly and efficiently and whose number 1 aim is to keep their customers happy.

I just won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I 'tanked ' for the first time in this game this season and for a majority of games I played with extremely low condition a next to nothing moral. Injuries caused me to playing players out of position and lack of subs available. Not only did I finish a respectable 9th I also went on an unbeaten run of 9 games...... not bad when you are trying to lose ;-)

Banned
    I actually do believe him, that's why I said for arguments sake. When you have idiots like Rasta in the thread a simple sentence will always get blown out of proportion.
    listen, i dont call you names. what is going to happen is the closing of a good thread because you cant stop insulting me.

I want more info on these games, as you do. we just have to wait. and I read what I read, if you want to elaborate on previous statements, plese do so, but I dont blow things out of proportion. i am intelligent enough to read between the lines and if I were itayfranko, I would not have been happy with your post.

but I have won against a better team while tanking this year and it surprised me since I did everythig to lose. what i did not do is reduce my players down to zero condition and zero morale, but next time i tank i will do that, but i am still undecided on if that will bring on more injuries.

I read somewhere that the engine should produce a correct outcome 85% of the time ? :/

It has got a bit blown of proportion. The mods must be out on the piss if this thread hasn't been closed yet!!!!!

Personally I think you 2 should kiss and make up!!!!!!

I read somewhere that the engine should produce a correct outcome 85% of the time ? :/
    I read somewhere Nordeus don't know what they are doing 85% of the time!!!
    neojihad likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast