Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Dreamer
    won the CL Got the double this season and our SF cup opponent went on and win the cup
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Regarding T11, I will be back on Sunday, Monday latest. My problem was very much solved by Support(yes, I take back my complaints against them and render them an apology for THIS matter). they checked my t11 ID and said that it doesn't have a problem. They said that the problem maybe that i am using a public network. And well yeah, i was using a public network. i will get back using private network by Sunday or Monday, by that time i will see if i can contact my service provider and check why did they suddenly block me from accessing t11 when i had been accessing it for a month in that way. So, i know the answer now, and am happy!!!
    khris, Cat Harrison, Jll02 and 2 others like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    won the CL Got the double this season and our SF cup opponent went on and win the cup
    Congrats!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

f941fb16efc0705ff5c773e3bc004c81.png
    2a2c5befdc3b0f3d7f4ef5b63ff4ea86.png
    dfddfab46e9184162013284692416a74.png

A 2-2 draw, disappointed even though we overcame a tough opponent. I wasn't present during the game so I couldn't get a replacement for Zabala on. Maybe that contributed to our defeat. Despite that a draw is enough. We have nothing to lose.

I still believe I had a very strong formation, clearly aimed at attacking, it actually made real use of my AMC, and my plan for Gerrard to be more of a defending player worked well, his AMC frequently got disarmed by Gerrard (My plan was him to act as a sort of DMC in a MC role).

Tomorrow I'm going to turn mentality up to Attacking and turn off counter-attacks. See what this thing is really capable of.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-10-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Wolf FC

I'm such an idiot... !
    I was waiting for my Champions League Finale, I got distracted from something and I didn't attend to the game.
    I lost 1-1 (4-3) after penalty.

He was really weaker than me, while I won my Cup Finale yesterday in the same way against a beast full of scout xD
    Call it karma or something else !
    (And for the first time ever, I even had a supporter ! :x )

Really bad luck, I could have done the 3 1st place as I unofficially won my league yesterday by beating the 2nd... !
    Dman2pt, Cat Harrison and roni like this.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

WE won IT! we have our 4th champions league!!! (^-^)
    we won 1-3

I did well playing with Ryan Giggs!!!

I will sleep very well, now I'm feel like a good boss^^ yeahh, I'm the Boss.

Bayespresso, what else?

The match engine hates FC Kneipenkick. We lost today the 5th league match in a row. I don't know what is wrong with this sh*t.

We are still 4th, 1 point ahead of the 5th, where we lost today 4-2 (4-4-1-1 sucked vs. 4-2N-2W-2). I don't know what to change, so I field again a 4-4-1-1, put in my the rest of the not total horrible form players onto the pitch and hope for the CL final in 2 hours. Though I gave up hope already. If you don't have a run in this game, you don't have a run.

I will play some F14 Ultimate Team meanwhile, at least that game is currently fun.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 01-10-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Saransh Vatsa, khris and Dman2pt like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    Remarkable Comeback - FC Dreamhunter wins Champions League

We were down 1-3 after 78 minutes....
    Changed to hard tackling, very offensive game
    78th minute 2-3
    82nd minute 3-3
    Extra time - 93rd minute - 4-3 !!!!

I am really happy!!! I saw my team before the game as the favourite, but we were down after 10 minutes and after the 1-1 in minute 55 our opponents scored twice until minute 65..

Man of the Match - Jan Plocek, our 7* Czech Defender!!!

In 10 minutes Sakura tries to achieve the same win, but in this match we are outsiders...
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

FCB
    Champions League Final

(65.8) FCB 3 - 1 TC BAYRI (61.0)

4-1-3-2 | 4-4-2ND

FCB THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER !!!

Maruyama (21', 52' )
    Rasic (87')
    Marcelo (90')

MOTM: Maruyama - 2 goals

Match Report:

It was a tough game for FCB. FCB Face Narrow diamond which is tough formation this season. TC Bayri dominated the match first 15 minutes. They attacked too much but FCB defense was too strong for them. After 20' FCB players started attacking and result they got a free kick. M Pavan crossed high in to the box and Maruyama with header scored a goal for FCB at 21'. FCB players got couple of chances but clipped the post and out. At first half score was 1-0 in favor of FCB.

After start of 2nd half again Maruyama found the net. At 52' Maruyama scored his 2nd goal by long range shot. After this goal both teams cancelled each other's attacks. At 87' 3 minutes to go Rasic scored a goal for FCB from a pile driver. At 90' FCB player Cassidy tripped TC Bayri player and conceded a Free kick. Karimi cleared that free kick shot to corner. Emenike crossed high in the box and Marcelo with header scored a goal as consolation to TC BAYRI.

FCB won the CL with 3-1.

Team Talk: We won the final by our MC's only. We never had this kind of midfield in past 8 seasons. We had good midfield in season 3 but not consistent through out the season.

Last edited by FCB; 01-10-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers league champions dream still alive!!

Leicester Tigers will go into the final league day as joint top in the League with the heaviest goal difference by far, however, all is not easy as we play 3rd place tomorrow, who in the league are only 3 points off - its very tight

Leicester Tigers victorious over Art of Ade FC

There was no repeat of yesterday as the Tigers went 3 - 0 infront again but this time our defense kept the door shut after harsh words last night from the manager. Early during the game Gajic received a yellow card and this gave Art of Ade a good chance of a free kick however this was not converted and the scored stayed 0 - 0.
    The scoreline stayed the same until the 2nd half when Manrique (69') but the ball into the back of the net. From this point on it started to get better for the men in Green and red as Mikkelsen (76') ended a nice attack with the ball in the goal. A penalty was awarded to Leicester and was soon smashed into the back of the bag for a 3 - 0 victory. All is to play for tomorrow!

Team Talk

We need to up our game for the last game of the season, its the biggest game of the whole season, win and we are League champions for the 2nd time in a row! Lose or draw we are relying on LUCK! Big Big game away from home!!
    Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.

Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast