Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: the cup draws should be based on the 11 strongest players ONLY

Addicted

the cup draws should be based on the 11 strongest players ONLY

Right now, too many are buying a few really bad players so that their team average becomes much lower than what their starting 11 is.

I will face with my 29.8 avg value team a guy who has 29 in average value. Good and even, right? Nope! His starting lineup consists of only 37+ players while he has a few 15 star players in his team to lower the average.

Poor. Thanks to this i will earn a massive 150k from the cups. Brilliant! Thanks again Nordeus, your game is always the best

Banned
    I do believe that the only base it on the top 11 players already. I recall July mentioning this a few times in other threads.

I bought loads of useless 3* players at the end of the season before last season and I lowered my Quality from 105 to 98. Then when the next cup draw got made I got put in against teams with around 105 quality rather than 98.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Haven't looked closer to this but July Fourth you never signed your lower players right? You can trick the system a little I think with having eleven higher players and then a bunch of dross. You will be paired in a crappier cup though and the higher level players will still get you in the end and you get no money.

Addicted
    We all know unsigned players dont change anything, the question is if signed do.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Haven't looked closer to this but July Fourth you never signed your lower players right? You can trick the system a little I think with having eleven higher players and then a bunch of dross. You will be paired in a crappier cup though and the higher level players will still get you in the end and you get no money.
    I did sign them, and I signed more unsigned. My quality would of been 95 If the unsigned players counted that season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Im level 6. Q44.1 but still face Q 57 and 60.9 in the Cup

lowering the team quality by using bad quality player doesn't make sense..
    I have already experienced it... :/
    QuocBao and Raykco like this.

Addicted
    that's weird. i've seen three teams have 11-13 really good players and the rest are really, really awful. They've been in my cup despite having a starting XI that is much much better than anybody else's.

that's why i think that they are not counting the starting IX but the total

Addicted
    same here
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast