Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Money in Negative...

im lvl 7 with only 13K, started the season late and was inactive for 3 months. funny thing is i saw those a few levels below me with 50K already, ah pointless spending

on topic. that was pointless spending too. im a 35T player as well and we have to balance everything out more carefully. sure ive been in debt before but a couple of games easily fixed that for me. keep an eye on your tokens and money instead of having fun in auctions
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    im lvl 7 with only 13K, started the season late and was inactive for 3 months. funny thing is i saw those a few levels below me with 50K already, ah pointless spending

on topic. that was pointless spending too. im a 35T player as well and we have to balance everything out more carefully. sure ive been in debt before but a couple of games easily fixed that for me. keep an eye on your tokens and money instead of having fun in auctions
    Like I said I did not knew bout this rule otherwise I would have never done this stupid thing...

just watch the money status and bid amount and you should be just fine. learn from this experience to prevent it later on. its probably a good rule since they dont add interest and stuff *runs for the hills*
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

There were a few times I went over my budget since I had bid on 3 players at the same time and won all three.

Sure it screwed up a few things, but I had cup matches to help me cover some debts and in the end I sold a lesser player.

Obviously, being in debt virtually and in real life is not a good thing. Cover your losses and move on

You should always ask yourself

1. "If I win this, I'd be -XXmil in debt. What would happen then?"
    2. "Would my cup/cl matches cover my debt?"
    3. "Would I have to sell players to keep this expensive one? Is it really worth it?"
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123