Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: List of fast trainers per level

Thanks for all the information then it seems like a fast trainer in the beginning of the season for level 6 cost 14Mil+ for age 18.

But it seems like it depends on server a lot. I have checked the transfer list regularly and been checking it on every server reset since level 6 started and never seen a age 18, 14Mil+ player.

Would still be nice with a list, next season I want to know the same thing about level 7

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    level 12
    18-
    19-33,4M - 20% H -74/78 - 30% H - 97/108 (Academy)
    20-
    21-
    22-
    Holy crap! He's gaining bout 2 skill points for a complete hard training run?
    I guess I'm disqualified from this discussion then, 'cause i have *never* had a player train like that!

Makes me rethink academy players though ... let's see, assume a high 4*? So he'd need 75 points to catch up to the rest of my squad ... without rest packs, a player regains 40% condition per day - slightly more than required for him to get those 2 skill points ... of course, since he wouldn't be playing, you can train him down to 0% condition, but you still would need packs to train more than that 40%/day threshold ... then when he hits 5* he slows down a little, and again when he hits 6* .. at which point he'd probably be training at 60-70 at hard practice ... about where my typical "fast trainers" are ... so I've spent 18-24 tokens and more than a season to get him up to the level of a good high 5* off the market .... but that 5* off the market would have been starting for me the whole time ... ok, no .. unless my assumptions here are wrong, Academy player is a still a waste of time and tokens.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

nope, academy players are a good option, I writted 108 of progress because was the max. that I saw yesterday in his training, and, in this player, but today he won 129, and I had players that with 18-19 years train faster, and too, in my case, I have to say, that my youngers are very efective. I bought a 50tokens player that did nothing, comparing with some of my young MC's that score more goals in a season... in my case, and I talk only of my case, youngers are loyal and efective players, and a good option, "made in home".
    I had a younger called Duran that in a match won +250 of progress, so, if you want to power train a player, one of the academy is a good option.
    too I read about the "nordeus gens" that you can buy in the morning, from robot teams... but I never had one of this...

and well, I invite all people that have a young player of the market, to put here the training results, o have a list of the prices per level, thats the idea, because sometimes here, we can see people here asking for this
    Cat Harrison likes this.

List of fast trainers per level-entreno-30-max.jpg

this is the training of today,

I'm only on lvl 3 and bought my first Nordgen player 2 days ago. I had one already (and still have him playing) from season 1.

19 years
    high lvl 4* (only 2 skillpoints from 5*)
    Striker
    Bought from: AC Muddy
    Training: 200+ for a full workout. HML= 37-78-100 (roughly)

I do notice that these players perform usually above their lvl. They can hold their own vs better players in my team, even outperforms most,
    So, 2 skillpoints for a full training.
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    Level 9 manager

Age 20 player ... hard intensity did

157% practice match
    73% cardio
    44% stretching
    no info for you my watchers :P

-lv 3
    -quality 27
    -age 18
    -SA free kick
    -gain +/- 150% hard practice match
    -gain +/- 70% when normal
    Market value 3M
    -nord gen

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I'm only on lvl 3 and bought my first Nordgen player 2 days ago. I had one already (and still have him playing) from season 1.

19 years
    Striker

I do notice that these players perform usually above their lvl. They can hold their own vs better players in my team, even outperforms most,
    How much did you give for him(19y0)???
    How many (T) rounds of bid?
    @ LVL-3, right?

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post

19 years
    Striker

thanks please if you can tell me his value $$$, is the last thing I need to do the list :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    Level 9 manager

Age 20 player ... hard intensity did

157% practice match
    73% cardio
    44% stretching
    I need too the value of the player

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast