Apprentice
    I got one NGE youths for my LVL-2 team.
    Here's the info:

age - 19
    value - 2.17M
    quality - 28 (5*)
    position - ST
    gain - 21/86/92

I found out this, Not every Nord Gen are the fast trainer IMO.
    And some players gain more in a specific training type, some gain more in Cardio & some in Practice Match.
    I am still not sure for every thing.
    I will research more but I think there's a lot of experienced managers already found out.
    So... please share your experiences.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    the highest ive seen for some levels are level 6 ive seen a 14.9 million-15.2 million for a 49 quality 18 year old player
    level 9 18 year old at 64 quality is 31.5-32 million.
    level 11 18 year old i bought one that is the highest price. he was 74 quality 18 year old with a price of 48.5 million.
    khris likes this.

Level 12
    30,9M 70 of Q = 4*
    19 years, DC-DR 20%-90 30%-143

I have to put this too (^-^)

Level 27 is 111M, But all the prices of all players max out at just over 100M once you get to L15+
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Level 12
    30,9M 70 of Q = 4*
    19 years, DC-DR 20%-90 30%-143

I have to put this too (^-^)
    54.6M for a 18 year old 74Q MC fast trainer
    khris likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The fastest trainer so far came from my youth academy. I signed him at the beginning of season 4 for 21 tokens (valued 5,7 mil). Even though he had some injuries last season he still improved a lot. If I remember correctly he was 34 quality back then and now when I'm playing season 5 and he is 19 years old and slightly over 40 quality! My current team average is 39,9, so he is good, but no an amazing player. At the best he was 18 years old and worth a bit over 7 mil.

In general, not many if any youth academy players are worth signing (except the free ones which I sell for profit of course), because their quality seems to be low, tokens and a lot of training is needed. I've had many NGE youths, but none is training as well as he is. Although, decent NGE youths are better in my opinion, because their quality is better and they will train well enough.
    Last edited by cursed; 01-18-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    khris likes this.

Ok, now I'm studying how the game works, let's try to find a mode to know fast trainers;
    1/
    We have the SALARY and the VALUE of the player, I am trying to understand how the game applie these values depending of, QUALITY LEVEL, and TRAINING evolution.
    Another viewpoit to see in the value, is the effectiveness of one player depending of how is he programmed, I have to see if it's included in the value, but for now the answer is NO. Is a lottery how is programmed the player.

So the rule is;
    SALARY = VALUE X10 (or less) = low trainer

SALARY = VALUE X30 = fast trainer.

With the seasons this x30 (or x20, x15, x14) decreases with the age of the player.

examples;
    ZUMALAKARREGUI , AGE 19,
    SALARY 1,22M - VALUE 36,4
    can train 143 in a 30% hard training, maybe this x30 value under the SALARY = he is a pearl, and I can confirm that for now.

How lower is the progress in training, more near is the value of the player to 10 times his salary, or less than 10 times.

Please, now you can put examples to try to understand this system, to know if this is the rule of this game.

(^-^)
    Last edited by khris; 01-20-2014 at 01:10 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I wish I could be more help but I just have one youth from last season that is a fast trainer:List of fast trainers per level-peewee.jpg

Also great player I will keep.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I wish I could be more help but I just have one youth from last season that is a fast trainer:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peewee.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	18373

Also great player I will keep.
    yeah look at this, I think
    season wage: 640k
    velue 29,3M

value is 45 times the wage, is what I say, i will see more pic's.. coz is bad, that when I started this list, I did not ask for the season wage, (the salary for me xD)
    But, I think that, this is a simple rule to compare 2 players and know how they will train looking this 2 values.

Bayespresso, what else?
    (^-^)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Now knowing that games put the value looking that, the interesting will be, go, age by age, looking for how the value is multiplied with respect to salary, depending on their training, age by age.

That will be another day. fantastic is that I found this rule to compare LOL
    Last edited by khris; 01-20-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast