Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: scout players always an advantage?

yes this makes sense on one hand, but on the other hand it doesn't. also the value of the player rises if the SPs are given. so the system should also recognize a rise in the value if the SPs are not given. so somehow this makes no sense at all.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dopewalka View Post
    yes this makes sense on one hand, but on the other hand it doesn't. also the value of the player rises if the SPs are given. so the system should also recognize a rise in the value if the SPs are not given. so somehow this makes no sense at all.
    Quite like most of the game!

So in what kind of situation, we need to save skill points?

correct, more stars = low training, and if you win a level and player loose the star, again goes a little bit faster.
    thats the .1

scout is like a player of, 4,5 stars, but, trained.
    so, he can be good, or bad playing in the same % as all players of, 2,3,4,5 stars.
    To have reference of who's better training, look his wage, his salary, and look his value. Young players fast trainers have the value 30,40 times his wage. Old players of near 30years, and not good trainers have the value near x10 times the wage.
    So use this information to compare between 2 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well both. JF and a few other experienced managers have rectified it and last time I tanked and was saving SPs, I saw this happen to a few players who.had enough unassigned SPs to make them 6*. I am tanking again so I will keep trying.....
    My experience doesn't support this. there may have been a small slowdonw in training when they earned the skill points for the next level, but they didn't drastically slow down until I applied the skill points.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I agreed with Razz...small slowdown but not much to hurt.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

sdw
    Apprentice
    This post is not true.There is no matter how many stars is your player to train faster or slower.It depends only from the years.There are 4 periods of training.18-21 ; 22-25 ; 26-29 ; 30-34 ... I have 19 years old player who is 6 stars already and he continues to train harder than before.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    This post is not true.There is no matter how many stars is your player to train faster or slower.It depends only from the years.There are 4 periods of training.18-21 ; 22-25 ; 26-29 ; 30-34 ... I have 19 years old player who is 6 stars already and he continues to train harder than before.
    FYI It depends more on M.V and then on age, not only age

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12