Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is this really achievable?

Question Is this really achievable?

Hey guys, this is my first post as I'm new in the game. I'm level 2, been playing for the last 25 days. My team is currently at 17.3 which is kinda good since I never buy tokens. Yesterday I was checking out some of my ch.l opponents and I find this guy who is level 2 as I am, he started around new year, his teams' rate is around 33, he has 16 million cash (!), 111k stadium with every other aspect as parking lot, youth training etc at top level.

And I'm asking, can this level really be achieved in less than a month or is there something going on?

Nice to be here by the way

He will be a token buyer. I would feel sorry for him rather than be jealous of him. When he gets to about level 7 he will realise it's been a total waste of money!!!!
    Gat Manar likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    He will be a token buyer. I would feel sorry for him rather than be jealous of him. When he gets to about level 7 he will realise it's been a total waste of money!!!!
    LEvel 7? try level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    LEvel 7? try level 5.
    Doubt the idiot will realise that quick. If he is daft enough to spend that amount of money to get a team like that at level 2 then he clearly isn't quite right in the head.....OR he is Indonesian!!!

for all those that dont understand bigbs post its most likely that inside joke that went around rampant last monthish, i think its kind of funny TBH

yeah, some people actually speed up construction, i seriously have no idea why. ive seen lvl 5s with 100K stadiums and stuff. you see a lvl 2 guy with a 111K stadium, thats probably a new record
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Famous
    LEvel 7? try level 5.
    You talk from experience!
    I know that feeling of realising you've just been conned!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You talk from experience!
    I know that feeling of realising you've just been conned!!!!!
    yes i stopped buying tokens around that level and havent looked back. thats when the sh!t hit the fan.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-28-2014 at 05:53 AM.
    DemitriMaximoff likes this.

Famous
    yes i stopped buying tokens around that level and havent looked back. thats when the **** hit the fan.
    When you think there are around 10 million regular players, if even 10% of them (a low figure I'd say) buy £5 of tokens a month...........well, as the yanks would say 'You do the math'!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Agree. Only that I don't pity them, I laugh at them. See they do a noble hob of making me laugh, even at their cost but they also make their opponents angry. So they do more evil tgan good. Karma will repay them by Level 5-6

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    When you think there are around 10 million regular players, if even 10% of them (a low figure I'd say) buy £5 of tokens a month...........well, as the yanks would say 'You do the math'!!!!!
    its not that simple. the numbers are false on the site, and thats obvious. so many people have multiple accounts and there are tons of abandoned accounts. I would bet that there are 2-3 million at best and 10% of those pay. now do THAT math

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast