Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: complaint!

Angry complaint!

Was buying a player and as round 8 was engaged, and was stopped about 10 seconds, then turned as if I had not hired and I lost my tokens, the game is going so straight with me, please return my tokens. : Mad: : (

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is the Forum, if you want to put in a request for support that is Nordeus Support ..they are unlikely to refund however if it was a connection problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor Henrique View Post
    Was buying a player and as round 8 was engaged, and was stopped about 10 seconds, then turned as if I had not hired and I lost my tokens, the game is going so straight with me, please return my tokens. : Mad: : (
    Hey, Don't bother. I had this exact problem in round 54! 13 seconds still on the clock and BAM! auction ended. Nordeus refused to refund my tokens advising me to try bidding on another player!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's a bummer, so many rounds! You could have got a scout for that... But that's why I mention, they don't generally refund if the connection fails.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Far too many people have had this problem and never got a refund from Nordeus. Its a joke.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Hey, Don't bother. I had this exact problem in round 54! 13 seconds still on the clock and BAM! auction ended. Nordeus refused to refund my tokens advising me to try bidding on another player!!
    This happens because of your internet connection...If your internet connection stops working in between the auction the auction clocks carries on in its usual speed but the actual time shown on the clocks does not changes...
    Example : Suppose there are 45 seconds left for an auction to end and your internet connection faces some problem for say 10 seconds then the actual time left is 35 seconds but the clock will show you as 45 seconds...
    Skidz likes this.

Yup. It happened to me too but only on Round 3 so it was't such a big deal... it was 10 secs to go and then it turned straight to "LOST" Support won't help as they will never return single T even if u have all Screenshots........ I never understand why they can't even in clear situations, after all Ts are virtually generated objects and cost them nothing...... That is real cheap of them

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor Henrique View Post
    Blame ur internet buddy
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This happens because of your internet connection...If your internet connection stops working in between the auction the auction clocks carries on in its usual speed but the actual time shown on the clocks does not changes...
    Example : Suppose there are 45 seconds left for an auction to end and your internet connection faces some problem for say 10 seconds then the actual time left is 35 seconds but the clock will show you as 45 seconds...
    It had nothing to do with internet connection. The other player didn't win the player either (I added him on FB to ask) - Nordeus even told me that they could see the fault on their system but STILL wouldn't refund me.

It had nothing to do with internet connection. The other player didn't win the player either (I added him on FB to ask) - Nordeus even told me that they could see the fault on their system but STILL wouldn't refund me.
    just bumping this. curious to see if others have been in the same situation though
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast