Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Rant: This game has gone from being great to being fuxed beyond belief!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Congrats to ur opponent! He fetched a win vs a stronger opponent������ You maybe should have gone defensive and counter attack upon seein his team attack a lot..

@rastaman: why r u still playing this game if u think so little of it???????? Seems very weird to me that I always see u here whining... No credibility.

Me i don't buy or farm tokens or packs, and I win and when I lose, I don't come here to whine and blame the "axis of evil" or terrorists..... Good day
    Hey Rastaman... when do you think med78 will leave the game??
    I think pretty soon...
    Chester FC likes this.

Pro
    Also...I love to see token teams being abandoned . It's their lose but also...NORDEUS' loss
    Have you noticed the number of OTHER GAMES that T11 advertise for on their freebies. all competing for the same dollar.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by pitanorf View Post
    I think its time to retire from this game.

I'm level 5 and have spent quite a lot of time playing it - mining tokens, rest, treatment, morale boosters and power train...but the last two season I've seen a lot of dodgy results, and they take the pee.

All season I've been losing to inferior teams at home and even to teams playing illegal formation wtf is that about? Today was the last straw CL 1/4 final the team is inferior average rating (45 vs 38) and also in every position. He beats me at home 2-1 after 1-1 in first leg. What bugs is the trend I've seen in that the game engine is rewarding teams unjustly I was watching my CL 1/4 match all way through my team was constantly in the opponents half yet his shot count keeps going up and there's no commentary to reflect this? I was attacking and all of a sudden its "Goal for opponent FC!!" wtf is that about?

Any way rant over and good bye T11 - was once great but there are serious issues that needs to be address!

Rant over LOL. D'day peeps

It seems strange to me that so many players appear on the forum after a relatively short period of time saying they're leaving.
    You can't win every game and every season Pitanorf

When it comes to the txt commentary if you have a friend that plays it organise a friendly and then watch the match on both phones or laptops you'll be surprised by what you see. The commentary is very different leading both managers to have a different opinion of how the match is going.

Don't give up so early just learn the nuances of the crazy world that is top 11 and come back stronger
    Med78 likes this.

The first champions league final i reached i got beat by a team 8 qty points lower than me. I was winning 1-0 he had 2 corners in the last 8 mins and won 2-1. I was gutted but i learnt from it and i've never lost a final since
    Med78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I totally disagree.

I have never bought a token. I get about 4 tokens a day extra, in about 2 minutes on iOS
    I befriend active managers at the end of each season, on a similar level and we compete against each other.

I hope you reconsider.
    With 4T/day extra you don't need to. If I wanted the same amount of tokens, it'ld cost me 15 euro's a month. So, it's quite easy for you to say. I'll bet your advantage is as big or bigger then your average tokener.
    Last edited by fugazi; 02-02-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Satan,

Thanks for your comments, I don't expect to win every game - h!ll (no pun intended ) I've lost to teams that are higher rated or within a few points of my level and have gracefully accepted it, what I tried to articulate was the trend I've observed over the past two T11 season that no matter how much time I put in improving my team it all seems to go waste as results at the end just don't stack up. I read some posts where some peeps suggest that all results are already scripted - I'm now being swayed to this argument.

WRT to the commentary - that could be true but its confusing to see you camped in your opponents half but also have their shot count increasing.

Cheers,

PN
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-03-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    With 4T/day extra you don't need to. If I wanted the same amount of tokens, it'ld cost me 15 euro's a month. So, it's quite easy for you to say. I'll bet your advantage is as big or bigger then your average tokener.
    Absolutely right, which is why I seek out competition on a similar level.
    Active managers want to compete. It helps them improve their squad , tactics and game enjoyment. Hope you have fun playing this game as well.
    fugazi and Cat Harrison like this.

you are so right in my league same teams win all the time cups and c/league

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    It seems strange to me that so many players appear on the forum after a relatively short period of time saying they're leaving.
    You can't win every game and every season Pitanorf

When it comes to the txt commentary if you have a friend that plays it organise a friendly and then watch the match on both phones or laptops you'll be surprised by what you see. The commentary is very different leading both managers to have a different opinion of how the match is going.

Don't give up so early just learn the nuances of the crazy world that is top 11 and come back stronger
    You can't win every game and every season

i know, but in this season my team is beaten by all opponents in league, before start of league my team had 5th highest quality in league and after 13 rounds my team was on 12 place, today lost 1-3 against team 4Q weaker, in seasons 5 and 9 was similar situation, and in last season in rounds 14-26

The commentary is very different leading both managers to have a different opinion of how the match is going.

yes, this true, and you can quit from match live in 87' and you will see result in fixtures of league/cup/cl

There's a team in my division who at the start of the season (haven't checked since opening day) was the second strongest after todays results he's now 8th

I'd love to ask him what his tactics are as he's not tanking he's genuinely getting beat regularly by inferior teams. The only reason i can think of other than crazy tactics is that most of the players he's bought are youth academy rejects sold by people who are several levels above.

If this isn't the case with your players maybe you have the same problem i had at the start of the season. My best MC from the previous 2 seasons kept getting low match ratings. I don't know why as he was the best player in midfield, probably my whole team. After putting up with it for a week he just became another player shown the door and his replacement is more than filling his boots

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast