Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Rant: This game has gone from being great to being fuxed beyond belief!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Of course...i often think they have 8 year old students doing the programming because some of the changes that need to be made are so simple it's not real yet Nordeus can't make them.
    LOLs simple java Interface programming involved in increasing space b/w those small boxes at bottom of screen and shifting the Setting Bar can be done even by me with just 1 day of training of interface and graphics designing...... I just know the basics of Java and if this game is written in Java(which I guess it sure is) then I am sure it won't be tough for any body to make changes like that....
    I saw the latest update on GPlay that involves some "Numerous fixed bugs and smoother gameplay"...... I think they do this to show that they are doing something while they are actually doing nothing other than counting profits from T sales...... I am not even updating until I see some actual 'Update' in the true sense of the term if nord ever realise what that is....
    BigB79 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

i only see 1 update so far. thats the play against trollinho, and of course trollinho being able to restalk you until you kindly ask the young gentleman to kick a bucket with the method of his choosing. the friendly fix and 3 hour gap shouldve been hotfixes during the opening months

theres also rumours about this new tranny system, its gotten negative reviews so far. this history and take over another team homebrew juice smells funny and i see dead fish floating around in the cauldron
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

i had the same problem in level 7. I probably had the best team of the league, I watched almost every game and I ended the season 8th. It was so annoying, however I won the next season. If I were you I wouldn't give up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i only see 1 update so far. thats the play against trollinho, and of course trollinho being able to restalk you until you kindly ask the young gentleman to kick a bucket with the method of his choosing. the friendly fix and 3 hour gap shouldve been hotfixes during the opening months

theres also rumours about this new tranny system, its gotten negative reviews so far. this history and take over another team homebrew juice smells funny and i see dead fish floating around in the cauldron
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-market.html
    why would i want to take over a bot team at a level other than level 1? If I want to start over, its to start at a level where I dont need tokens to win the treble.
    BigB79 likes this.

That update was for android. It is still there but I have not updated....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

In the New update in IOS you can now see the player history at the club.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234