Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How is this for a troll result?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    This isn't a dig at you, but how would you suggest a 'constructive' spin could be put on the game Rastaman has highlighted? What are the positives from looking at it?
    yes, please let us know how to see this game as positive. we are all waiting....
    BigB79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Miller View Post
    Why do you seem to start new threads every two minutes with pointless rubbish!!

You moan about Nordeus's credibility? - Looking at your old posts you moan about how unrealistic and bad the game is and how bad the engine is? ... If your that unhappy with everything don't play simple!

Instead of trashing Nordeus and the games bad points (which should be listed in 'suggestions and improvements' how about making your threads a little less negative and a little more constructive!
    The thing is TypTex sorry Teri have you ever made a suggestion to Nordeus that they have implemented? How many suggestions have you seen made by anyone that Nordeus have implemented? They don't listen despite the same complaints being made over and over again.

The sad thing is yes they might be making lots of money but do the programmers have no professional pride? Clearly they don't.

Nordeus deserve the trashing they are getting unless you can enlighten us all about what are the good points about them?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    The thing is TypTex sorry Teri have you ever made a suggestion to Nordeus that they have implemented? How many suggestions have you seen made by anyone that Nordeus have implemented? They don't listen despite the same complaints being made over and over again.

The sad thing is yes they might be making lots of money but do the programmers have no professional pride? Clearly they don't.

Nordeus deserve the trashing they are getting unless you can enlighten us all about what are the good points about them?
    This!!! He has to be TypTex.... Why else is he attacking rastaman every now and then????
    BigB79 likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Because he doesn't dig negativity? (you asked )

Either way let's stop calling people out, or by a user name that isn't their own, ok?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Because he doesn't dig negativity? (you asked )

Either way let's stop calling people out, or by a user name that isn't their own, ok?
    hmmm, a person who doesnt dig negativity should not be trolling negative posts.

this forum is full of negative posts, so why would someone who doesnt dig negativity troll negative posts???

shouldnt they be creating positive posts and completely ignoring the negative ones???

just seems a coincidinky that the moment typtex stops trolling me, this teri starts. just sayin.
    BigB79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    hmmm, a person who doesnt dig negativity should not be trolling negative posts.

this forum is full of negative posts, so why would someone who doesnt dig negativity troll negative posts???

shouldnt they be creating positive posts and completely ignoring the negative ones???

just seems a coincidinky that the moment typtex stops trolling me, this teri starts. just sayin.
    When things seem to be too Coincident, they tend to be too suspiciously doubtful:roll eyes:
    I am sure that this Teri is U Know Who Why has he not troled since yesterday????

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    When things seem to be too Coincident, they tend to be too suspiciously doubtful:roll eyes:
    I am sure that this Teri is U Know Who Why has he not troled since yesterday????
    regardless of who it is or isnt, the person has since stopped trolling my threads which is all I care about.

now back to the game trolling....

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post

I am tanking on this account as well as the other that has no condition and morale. Trying to lose and testing a 4-4-2. it seems to win more often than not.

I HATE WHEN I TANK AND I WIN!!!!

Your tanking yet you play the stongest 4-4-2- formation ??????????? If your proud of tanking at least be good at it hun

1 man down after 7 min and a superior team cant capitalize and win

Is this not getting to you yet Nordeus??? these results are not one-offs, as they happen too often. this should be embarrassing you and your credibility in producing a reliable and realistic game. pfffft!

Your tanking yet you play the stongest 4-4-2- formation ??????????? If your proud of tanking at least be good at it hun

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    And look who's back!!!!!! Welcome back and promise us u won't be leaving again!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    And look who's back!!!!!! Welcome back and promise us u won't be leaving again!!
    No promises Mr Tendulkar !!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast