Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How is this for a troll result?

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I started a thread on rating not long ago and complained about rating via their twitter account recently, saying that players who scores a winner gets a 5-6 rating, which rarely would be the case if the game had better logic built in.

Their reply was that because the player may have missed 7-8 chances prior to that, or was quiet either side of the time he scored the goal, he doesn't deserve a 7 or 8.

I've had players scoring goals getting 5-6 rating.

Seems like T11 has already marked certain players to get low rating regardless of goals/assists.
    My ST Krushovski(he retired now) once scored a hat trick to get a 6 while the other ST in the same match did nothing and got a 7!!! I gaveup belief in ratings after that.
    and if they said that he was quite on either side of scoring, I remember that he had scored in both halves at about regular intervals..... Ratings are random, but a player with good stats of goals and assists and a bad rating looks bad

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    I started a thread on rating not long ago and complained about rating via their twitter account recently, saying that players who scores a winner gets a 5-6 rating, which rarely would be the case if the game had better logic built in.

Their reply was that because the player may have missed 7-8 chances prior to that, or was quiet either side of the time he scored the goal, he doesn't deserve a 7 or 8.

Seems like T11 has already marked certain players to get low rating regardless of goals/assists.
    are you effing kidding me? they actually replied that? who the hell is telling the programmers this crap? That is who is at fault for this travesty of a football LOL "simulation" .

honestly, you cant fault the programmers as they are just told what to program. the real culprits are the managers who decide what goes into the game. they need to be schooled on the fine arts of real football. then we dont have these types of troll results and random ratings.

what is it going to take to get through to these #$%#^$#@?????????????????

I came to a few conclusions a while ago about this game and Nordeus.

1. The people running this game don't have a clue about football and at best have minimal knowledge of the game.

2. Nordeus think we are all stupid and that we will believe anything they tell us.

3. Nothing in this game we do makes any difference to the match result, everything is predetermined.

4. Match stats, player ratings, possession bonus, players condition and morale, formations and tactics and teams star ratings mean absolutely nothing. Its all there to make the game look good.

And stories like this one and the answer from Nordeus just prove this to me even more.
    Belgji and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    are you effing kidding me? they actually replied that? who the hell is telling the programmers this crap? That is who is at fault for this travesty of a football LOL "simulation" .

honestly, you cant fault the programmers as they are just told what to program. the real culprits are the managers who decide what goes into the game. they need to be schooled on the fine arts of real football. then we dont have these types of troll results and random ratings.

what is it going to take to get through to these #$%#^$#@?????????????????
    Exactly thats like Iniesta getting a 5 or a 6 out of 10 for the 2010 WC Final!!! If he had not scored, it may have gone all the way to penalty and Spain might have lost!!! Seriousy the game is nothing but LOL

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234