Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How is this for a troll result?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    No promises Mr Tendulkar !!!!!!
    Don't call me that as I am no where close to the shadow of that man, so it would be an insult to him d I can't bear to hear his insult... Well, no promises fine but u will be around for a while right???

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Don't call me that as I am no where close to the shadow of that man, so it would be an insult to him d I can't bear to hear his insult... Well, no promises fine but u will be around for a while right???
    Never judge a girl by her 4-4-2- classics lol we will see

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ever heard of the Ljepoje Wall?
    @Julyfourth, hey man. Do you wanna join to KPL next season? (sub-forum Indonesia)
    YOU PIESS !!

Never judge a girl by her 4-4-2- classics lol we will see

She has a point u c..... do u start with this and change to illegal or what???
    @Mo, well, even with 4-4-2, he has 10% or less condition and 50%(thats the least) morale as well. logically in that case the players can't get up in the morning to walk around, let alone playing football. no matter what formation, he should be thrashed by other teams.
    Even if it is team like Barca or RMA, if they have a boxing match and then run an olympic marathon, they shouldn't be able to play a 90 mins game soon afterwards

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Your tanking yet you play the stongest 4-4-2- formation ??????????? If your proud of tanking at least be good at it hun
    Was wondering the same thing.

Condition wise, maybe his opponent was also 10% or less or something having played league, cup & CL (assuming)
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Was wondering the same thing.

Condition wise, maybe his opponent was also 10% or less or something having played league, cup & CL (assuming)
    I have been changing between 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 v depending on who gets injured daily.

4-4-2 seems a neutral formation considering almost everyone uses it at some point or another.

I am sitting 11th, 16 pts behind 7th with 4 games to go, so secure in this seasons tank goal.

time to win a few games if I can and stir things up. checking to see if I can be a spoiler. looking to play hard vs any indonesian

this was an unexpected result from yesterday, same account

the opponent is 7th, marginally better than me, both playing 4-4-2.

I have 36* in my starting 11, while he had 36* as well, with me playing two 2* and he two 1*, but he had a 5* player. still, very even with even formation and VERY uneven result.

not troll, but just odd and unexpected
    Last edited by rastaman70; 02-05-2014 at 07:20 AM.

The big diference was the midfield, your players dominated there, comparing the ratings. Off course this was If there was a logical in ratings.
    Normal explanation, the other team is probably also playing with players with low moral and some out of position.

But we all know that the Logic is having no Logic at all.

I just spot, that you made more shots, but your GK made more saves, here is the Logic working.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

My guess is (mirroring reality here), Afonso had a crap game and misplaced a lot of passes, made mistakes that lead to goal. Ayucar had a few shots which were saved by keeper or clipped the post. Both Maziarz & Abrego wasted a hatful of chances. Your Pilskog also had a sh!t game but the other 3 made up for his lack of industry. Your DR & DLs let his wingers too much room to create 4 shots, 3 of them saved by your outstanding GK. Tartaglia simply bossed the midfield.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-05-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    The big diference was the midfield, your players dominated there, comparing the ratings. Off course this was If there was a logical in ratings.
    Normal explanation, the other team is probably also playing with players with low moral and some out of position.

But we all know that the Logic is having no Logic at all.

I just spot, that you made more shots, but your GK made more saves, here is the Logic working.
    thats just it, the ratings are out of whack.

his gk, who let in 6 and only made 1 save, got a 7, while mine made 3 saves on 4 shots on target and got an 8, while my other account gk got a rating of 6 for making 2 saves on 5 shots on target and allowing 1 goal.

time to take a page from cracicot and start a spreadsheet and thread on ratings.

I started a thread on rating not long ago and complained about rating via their twitter account recently, saying that players who scores a winner gets a 5-6 rating, which rarely would be the case if the game had better logic built in.

Their reply was that because the player may have missed 7-8 chances prior to that, or was quiet either side of the time he scored the goal, he doesn't deserve a 7 or 8.

I've had players scoring goals getting 5-6 rating.

Seems like T11 has already marked certain players to get low rating regardless of goals/assists.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast