Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Better results when I don't watch the match

Rookie

Better results when I don't watch the match

I'm starting to believe my team does better if I don't watch the match. So this 5% possession mustn't really count. Has any one else noticed that the results are better if you don't watch your matches?
    nesta17 likes this.

I'm the opposite.

I usually get up quite late in the afternoon due to working strange hours, and most of my league games occur at around 10am GMT.

I've had to start setting my alarm so I can wake up for 10 mins just to spectate the match, then go back to sleep.

Reason being, every match I've missed over the past few months against weaker opposition, I've lost, even with 70-30 possession.

It seems my team always needs that extra 8% to win.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Sometimes I have to watch for a better performance. Other times when I am on a bad beat its better to set auto pilot on for sometime and autopilot performs rly good.

Nothing can be taken for granted, its all silly RNG I guess...
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

My team seem to perform better wiv less condition.. πŸ˜“ dno how that works out.. But when their glowing green we lose when they light green yellow.. We absolutely tke da piss..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Twisty22 View Post
    My team seem to perform better wiv less condition.. πŸ˜“ dno how that works out.. But when their glowing green we lose when they light green yellow.. We absolutely tke da piss..

I toally agree with you Twisty that always seems to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Twisty22 View Post
    My team seem to perform better wiv less condition.. ν ½νΈ“ dno how that works out.. But when their glowing green we lose when they light green yellow.. We absolutely tke da piss..

i never noticed but i do know for sure .. watching a live match loses more often @@

another debatable thread
    im on the side of not watching games = higher chance of winning

im barely active on rags to riches and theyre doing far better than goonskies. so far on goonskies ive seen at least half of the matches whereas rags to riches probably a couple. rags to riches have a more competitive league, slightly off balanced league. sad truth is my goal post (my star striker ;P) is injured with a dislocated shoulder for 6 days. i take 1 topeleven day as 2 weeks, and it doesnt take 2 months and a half to heal from a dislocated shoulder. it took me a few days to completely heal from a dislocated shoulder
    fugazi and rastaman70 like this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    I'm starting to believe my team does better if I don't watch the match. So this 5% possession mustn't really count. Has any one else noticed that the results are better if you don't watch your matches?

Out of all my Cup games this season, I have watched only 1 and I am still undefeated there. But I have watched almost all league matches and I am 2 nd in a league where I am the Strongest and the 2nd strongest team is 5Q below me.........

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I have seen a few posts saying don't keep the morale too high for all players for better results?

Big ox
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    If I am not watching my game my team losses 50 % of the matches...But if I am then the win ratio shoots up to say 95 %...
    But the thing is I always watch my matches...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast