Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Aha, okey - You mean "free agent" players (F in front of the value sign) ? Hm, thats wierd. On my T-list there are like 5% free agent players, so you´re not alone.
    no dude..

normally if you refresh an empty list, you'll get new list with around 100 players on it. i gave you two screenshots with different platforms to show you that even though i refresh the list (by changing the platform, topeleven to facebook), the list is still the same. it's not normal. usually i should have seen a new list of players

second, i think you've misunderstood what i'm saying by generated players. in my auction list there's team like "Fat FC", "Ambitious FC", "Scientific FC", "AC Narrow", "Fat FC", etc which if you see their auction players you'll never see the player's previous form. as if the player never played before. and if you get this player and check his previous team, you can never see the profile of the team. i believe this kind of players are generated by the system. that's why we always see hundreds of players on our list no matter at what time we log in. if the players on the list are all from teams managed by humans, it is not possible because we don't sell our players that often. hence the auction system will not stable and couldn't survive if it relies only on managers' buying and selling activity. the system must constantly generate players for auction

normally i buy these kind of players. and now they're gone..
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-24-2013 at 09:45 PM.

does anybody have the same issue here ??

Still can't figure out how at level two and actively managing your team you don't know that you can't just jump in at the last second and steal a player who already has bids on him.... stupid guy cost me a 2nd token! LOL
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    does anybody have the same issue here ??
    Nope.... I gets tons of engine generated players....

Both screenies showed the same players... so maybe it didn't refresh?
    Newark City

lol

that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity-116n7o4.jpg

they spent all their tokens for a weak players like this , deffence of this player was under 20 and atack power over 40 , lol waste of tokens
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Nope.... I gets tons of engine generated players....

Both screenies showed the same players... so maybe it didn't refresh?
    no man.. i showed you both screenshots on different platform. if you change the platform it's the same as you refresh/reload the list..

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    no man.. i showed you both screenshots on different platform. if you change the platform it's the same as you refresh/reload the list..
    I get that.... just saying I don't think you got a true refresh.... when my transfer list gets thin I can refresh and a whole new batch will show up.... doesn't always happen though.... so I think of the new list being a true refresh... not just reloading an already existing bunch....

But I'm assuming by now you have different players on the list... all still human managers?
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I get that.... just saying I don't think you got a true refresh.... when my transfer list gets thin I can refresh and a whole new batch will show up.... doesn't always happen though.... so I think of the new list being a true refresh... not just reloading an already existing bunch....

But I'm assuming by now you have different players on the list... all still human managers?
    no it's already normal after this morning maintenance

i think yesterday was a system error. or maybe account error?
    yesterday i refreshed so many times. i even logged in from my mobile but nothing changed
    exactly before the maintenance my auction list only showed three players lol
    Kyroshill likes this.

@Joshiko - Sorry mate, can´t help you... but I hope the T11 can help you solve this problem/issue.

Btw, which level are you?
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 02-25-2013 at 05:18 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    @Joshiko - Sorry mate, can´t help you... but I hope the T11 can help you solving this problem/issue.

Btw, which level are you?
    ya i already contacted nordeus on this. i think this will happen to me again sooner or later.

i'm level 5

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast