Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Question about injurys

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I agree with what people have posted on many threads in the past about injuries that week 1 and week 4 are the peak weeks for injury. If your squad is big enough let your players heal naturally at the beginning of the season. Save all your red packs and only use them in week 4 when as you point out you need them for the league run in and important cup matches.

I think Khris is right in that i seem to get 1 bad year then a good year injury wise

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    I agree with what people have posted on many threads in the past about injuries that week 1 and week 4 are the peak weeks for injury. If your squad is big enough let your players heal naturally at the beginning of the season. Save all your red packs and only use them in week 4 when as you point out you need them for the league run in and important cup matches.

I think Khris is right in that i seem to get 1 bad year then a good year injury wise
    im using a team with only 3 subs and ive only seen 2 injuries so far (the usual first and last week). on my other account its a disaster
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12