Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout list players - Performance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scout list players - Performance

Hey guys,

I have a problem with one of my players. I bought this MC on the scout list, and I thought he would be a wise and safe investment, but actually it is not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Player stats 2.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	20345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Player stats.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	20346

This player provides with bad performance on a regular basis, and I am clueless about what could explain such bad performance.
    First I thought that the explanation was that he was a left foot player, so I tried to make him play on the left side of the field (but still as a MC), but nothing changed. Then, I realized that I was usually using another MC who has the “Play maker” ability. Therefore I thought that his talent was kind of “hampered” by the leadership of my other MC. But even when combined with another regular MC, there is no difference.

I thought of selling this player, but to be honest he cost me 50 tokens, so I am a bit hesitant about this… By comparison, I bought two other players on the scout list, one of them has just an incredible and very regular performance, and the other one is very good as well. Therefore, I definitely not understand what is not working with this one !!

Does anyone have been in the same situation, and possibly could give a hint about what could explain such bad performance?

Thx guys, bye bye.
    Last edited by locosr; 03-04-2014 at 04:30 PM.