Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The power of watching the game!

Rookie

The power of watching the game!

I only lost 2 games this season, both those games i did´t watch.

Today i lost 1-3 home against a team that is 3 stars(19,8) vs my 5 stars(28,9).

He watched the game but i had 55% ball possession.
    First game i played against him i won 6-0 on away field, but that game we both watched. I had also 55% ball possession in that game too.

He used same tactics in both games and so did i.

I think this game is more bases on how active you are and if you watch the games. What players and tactic you run does´t matter much.

That is my Conclusion after losing 2 of 22 games so far this season.

Apprentice
    i think you are right,till now i have played 20 matches and i won 17 lost 2 and 1 draw,i watched the won matches but i didn't watch the matches where i lost and that draw,very interesting
    Osmund Bakkevig likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah, that is my experience too.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You said you played him before and won 6-0 well he will have upgraded his team by now, the condition of the players. his match tactics!, injuries suspensions and even different players so you will never get the same result! far to many alterd factors!.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    I only lost 2 games this season, both those games i did´t watch.

Today i lost 1-3 home against a team that is 3 stars(19,8) vs my 5 stars(28,9).

He watched the game but i had 55% ball possession.
    First game i played against him i won 6-0 on away field, but that game we both watched. I had also 55% ball possession in that game too.

He used same tactics in both games and so did i.

I think this game is more bases on how active you are and if you watch the games. What players and tactic you run does´t matter much.

That is my Conclusion after losing 2 of 22 games so far this season.
    I also strongly believe that watching the game gives you some more advantages then 8% ball possession...

Banned
    I have watched ZERO league games this season and I am 9W - 1D - 0L. top of the table. watching means nothing.
    Celtic likes this.

Ι have to agree and disagree at the same time with op. I have played this game long enough to admit that game mechanics can punish you if you dont watch game, or vise versa.
    I had bad seasons with poor performances watching all games and once in a while I missed games on purpose, well guess what ? I always won those games I wasnt present. I even start to watch my games through my friends account just to get a safe conclusion about it, but still I couldnt.

Sometimes watching your games is the right thing to do, other times you have to go the opposite way.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Ι have to agree and disagree at the same time with op. I have played this game long enough to admit that game mechanics can punish you if you dont watch game, or vise versa.
    I had bad seasons with poor performances watching all games and once in a while I missed games on purpose, well guess what ? I always won those games I wasnt present. I even start to watch my games through my friends account just to get a safe conclusion about it, but still I couldnt.

Sometimes watching your games is the right thing to do, other times you have to go the opposite way.
    ummm, no. you never have to watch your games to win. watching does not help, nor does it guarantee anything other than a green pack. they want you to get involved and think that you can influence the actual game *which is pre determined*, but all you do is influence the commentary. so many bot teams win consistently WITHOUT being at the game, WITHOUT the possession bonus.

open your eyes.

Famous
    In past seasons I'd have said it didn't matter but this season in the first 9 games I watched and won them all with a goal difference of 55-2. Didn't watch my last two games (both against teams with lower ratings than me) and lost them both 2-1.

I watch almost every game and so far I won every Cup game

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast