Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nordeus really needs to explain how some of these results happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Graliex View Post
    You may very well be right, and the point of my rant is that I would very much appreciate if Nordeus explained exactly what variables results were based.
    If you want an explanation form NORDEUS then you are wasting your time...They just don't bother to reply to our question...There relation ship with consumers is awful...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This actually contributed to his win...It has been proven that team with 1 or 2 man down are very difficult to defeat...And they generally score after being 1 man down...
    I would be inclined to believe this! The only time the opponent did not score is when he had eleven men and during the time I was trying to substitute my injured player off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    ........... otherwise the game might as well be a pay-to-win scenario
    DING DING DING DING!!!! There's our answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Graliex View Post
    DING DING DING DING!!!! There's our answer!
    Come back when you can win a Cup with a full scout squad

Sometimes you shoot yourself in the foot when you pay to play - doing League and CL doubles every season gets boring after a while.

I NEED MORE CUPS IN MY CABINET.
    DiZZee likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

You play with a legal formation. Even if you still have one guy injured there is still a long way to go for such a low quality team win over yours.

I see only 3 of your players performed at 7. Rest 8 of them performed at 5 or 6. So lets get the facts straight over here:
    1. You played with a legal formation.
    2. I assume every player played at his normal position
    3. You offered a minimum win bonus

And still 8 out of 11 players underperformed ??? This is an obvious RNG slap on the face bro. You have been trolled I am afraid by the game engine. I have lost a few titles same way myself
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I am not trying to upset you. You better forget the whole thing and move on as it was suggested above.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    my training team won league without spending 1 token. i only adjust formation to opponent and bought 3 transfer market player. very fun time

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    You play with a legal formation. Even if you still have one guy injured there is still a long way to go for such a low quality team win over yours.

I see only 3 of your players performed at 7. Rest 8 of them performed at 5 or 6. So lets get the facts straight over here:
    1. You played with a legal formation.
    2. I assume every player played at his normal position
    3. You offered a minimum win bonus

And still 8 out of 11 players underperformed ??? This is an obvious RNG slap on the face bro. You have been trolled I am afraid by the game engine. I have lost a few titles same way myself
    You could say 8 out of 11 players are regularly under performing for Manchester United this season, the way their results have been going.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    You could say 8 out of 11 players are regularly under performing for Manchester United this season, the way their results have been going.
    Respectfully we can not compare Man Utd players with a facebook game players. Furthermore if you play top eleven and fighting for the title to the last day of season, your players have good average performance. This leads us to the fact he got RNG trolled on the very last day of the season.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123