Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?

Rookie

Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?

I see many people try to top the prices on expensive players. They are of course big talents due to the price value but no one will pay that price anyway. So if you want to sell these players you have to go as low as you can when selling them and a player that is worth 2.6mill you can sell for 2 mill. Then you and the buyer feels he done a good deal but when you try to sell that player for 2.4 mill you can forget about it.
    (Level 1 and 2 transfer market)

I got some examples here i screens hooted. These players did´t get sold and you probably understand why.

Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-crazy-1.jpgDo people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-1.49.18-pm.jpgDo people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-1.49.39-pm.jpgDo people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-1.50.02-pm.jpg

This players is topped on price and he will be sold because he is topped around 1 mill and that is a price players are willing to pay.If you go over 1.3mill to 1.5 mill forget about it on level 1-2 player markets.
    Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-good-price.jpg Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-2.51.13-pm.jpg

So a little tip to you guys who have players that is worth more than 1.3-1.5 mill try to drop the price down to around 1 mill or low as possible if you wanna have a hope on selling it.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-13-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Apprentice
    Depends i guess! i sold all good youngster at max price

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Depends i guess! i sold all good youngster at max price
    What level market and what price you sold them for and did you top the price?
    If you check out teams in level 1 and 2 you rarely find a teams that have more than 500k-2 mill(they get 7k in price for each game in level 1 and 14k in level 2) and when they can buy 3-5 good players for 2 mill they won´t use that on 1 player.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-13-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Apprentice
    Lv3, i always sell my player at max price. had to sell 1 talent yesterday, put max 2,1million and sold für 3,0 mil in end

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Osmund, I would have happily bought some of those players were I on your level. Those prices mean fast trainers.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Lv3, i always sell my player at max price. had to sell 1 talent yesterday, put max 2,1million and sold für 3,0 mil in end
    It is big different from level 3 than 1 and 2….

Level 3 players have played 2 more seasons and get more money in sponsor+ per game they play. If you win the league in season 1 or level 1 your get 440k in reward in season 2 level 2 you get 1.85mill in reward so it is a big jump

I momitored most of those players in level 1 and 2 market and never seen a player that cost above 1.4 mill sold. That is why if i want one of those i just put in 1 bid turn of the computer and i know i won it because no one else are interested in those high priced ones.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Osmund, I would have happily bought some of those players were I on your level. Those prices mean fast trainers.
    If you read what i wrote
    "I see many people try to top the prices on expensive players. They are of course big talents due to the price value but no one will pay that price anyway. So if you want to sell these players you have to go as low as you can when selling them and a player that is worth 2.6mill you can sell for 2 mill. Then you and the buyer feels he done a good deal but when you try to sell that player for 2.4 mill you can forget about it.
    (Level 1 and 2 transfer market)"

You see i mention those are big talents which of course means they train fast. That doesn't help when you start this game with only 1.6 mill and if you win your league you get 440k + 600k in sponsor next year. Which will leave you with around 2.6 mill if you did´t spend any money in first season. Only ones who will buy these are huge coiners that buy money and at level 1 and 2 you won´t find many of those …trust me! The highest ranked team i seen at level 2 is Q 17 most are from Q 12-16

I personally buy expensive players but not if they are topped then i wait until they get back on market or a new player comes around.
    A player worth 2.6 mill i would´t payed more than 2 mill for or i would´t feel i did a good deal.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-13-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Rookie
    This guy i bought for 1.48 mill and he was worth 2.1 mill, that is the players i buy and wait for ……..! Big talents that is´t topped.

I changed name on him that is why he got different name

Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-3.25.12-pm.png Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-3.25.00-pm.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Totally disagree bud!, if it is a weaker player then yes set the price at the minimum to flog him! but if he is quality say 26/27 year old with a good 3 seasons left in him then no!. I will set the maximum price!, if he does not sell then I drop the price a fraction! ,keep doing this till you get a buyer!, If I dont think I can get the price I think he is worth then I wont sell him Il just play him till retirement or release him.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Buddy, you haven't seen nothing. From level 4 on, bid wars can reach insane levels.

Yesterday I sold a 14M player for 20M.

Hours ago someone here bought a 105 millions player for over 700 millions. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast