Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Result of Turning Off Win Bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    i already write support mail to nordeus but no answer. i dont expect one to be honestly
    I've never bothered, as it's all part and parcel of the game.

We can't exactly complain when sometimes we need a troll result to go our way when we come up against a far stronger team in the cup.

Just have to get over it and move on, but I'm glad I've learnt something from this match, and Glen Johnson can spend some time on the bench for his sins; getting ripped to shreds by a 3 star ML, pffffft.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

In my opinion you didnt lost because of the winning bonus. Just a ocasional troll result.

I only used that once, and i lost the game.
    Last season won LEAGUE and CL, both undefeated without win bonus, and i wasent the stronguest team in any of those competitions.
    Deghinsea and fugazi like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Haha...once you offer a player a win bonus, he'll refuse to play unless he gets it every game - that explains it!
    I wouldnt either if I was getting say 10K to win a match then all of a sudden it stopped id be like screw you lol!. I sort of guessed it was something like that!, anyway the settings for bonuses is crap! it jumps to high! you need to be able to set it to whatever amount you see fit!.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I only turn mine off if ive won the league !!!!!!!!!! nice advice I got from Mr Pricop early on !!!! last season lost 2 out of my last 3 games lol without win bonus !!!!!!! use it always !!!

I've never given win bonuses to my team and I always had great results :P
    Deghinsea and Don Duffy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by davide-acdc View Post
    I've never given win bonuses to my team and I always had great results :P
    But your from Italy hun with good footballers right ???? oh and bribes of course lol

hmmm maybe we need a bribe bonus lol

sorry hun no offense just type before I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think once you use it you have to continue !!!!!

Apprentice
    Guess I am lucky that I won all my games so far without a bonus. Had it on last season in the later stages. Will turn it on again right away

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

never used win bonus, seem to be doing just fine
    Don Duffy likes this.

3 seasons ago i played around 10 matches with bonus for win, i won only 1 game...
    in last season all games played without bonus, i won league and cup, in cup i had 11 wins and 2 draws

also few seasons ago i had bonus but never more bonus for win, this not works

Rookie
    It was just a troll result. Nothing to do with winning bonus. I haven't noticed ANY difference in team performance while playing either with zero or with max bonuses.
    Chester FC and Don Duffy like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast