Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Stupid Game

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    It's a soccer manager game !!!! GAME !!!!!!!!!!! lol it's for fun hun, play it or don't no one forces you too !!!!!!!!!!!!! some didn't like Sonic the Hedgehog but get over it and play a game you like !!!

It's not perfect but I didnt have to go to Game Stop ( or whatever your local xbox shop is called ) and spend $60 dollars to play it right !!!

I like it even with it's little quirks and all !!!!!
    Yeah we all no theres plenty of downers in the game but with all the problems world wide these are a snip!, as said above this is for fun and so if it doesnt meet up to your expectations play something else!.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

answer this cat harrison a.k.a moderator

do not try to equate this game with the real football game .. so what is the real purpose of selling tokens and players if always lose? just to make a buck by fooling others?

Quote Originally Posted by Fazura Al Hamzah View Post

do not try to equate this game with the real football game .. so what is the real purpose of selling tokens and players if always lose? just to make a buck by fooling others?
    Why are you picking on poor Cat I can answer that one hun !!! People buy tokens to improve the quality of the team , either buy buying scout players or buying green and red packs for training !! many hun and yes I mean many !!!! do not always lose !!!!!! because they use the correct tactics and formations etc !!! also many !! yes Many hun lose games errr its soccer right ??? but dont throw their dummy's (binkies) in the corner .. or attack the game or moderators on the forum . Cat does not have to defend the game she just play's it like you or I. but she does moderate the forum from abuse etc. And in my humble opinion does a great job doing that !!!

and your closing statement no one has tried to fool anyone, many times it has been said on here before, money (tokens) does not guarantee success !!!!

I hope I answered your question hun good luck

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazura Al Hamzah View Post

Il put my ten penith in aswell!, Cat is a mod for the forum and a soldier in arms for Nordeus call it!, she is here to help people with queeries and basicaly try to up hold the rules of the forum!, she is not responsible for how the game plays or updates!, she is basicaly the messenger!, I agree with the above she does a good job!, the real purpose of selling tokens is not really to help you a such it is needed (so they say) to maintain the running of the game!),. I understand that they made the game and so want something in return!, they may even have to pay something to FB for alllowing it to run on there! I really dont know?, but you are not forced to buy the tokens!, the reason they offer them like that is as way of getting some money back yes and so dangle a carrot out as a gesture back!, call it" you rub my back il rub yours!". As the game has taken off and done so well it has become a successful buissness for them! and they make alot of money!!!, so they are not going to do themselves out of pocket now after such along time!. It is what it is and thats that!.
    Mo Meow Odom and rdsouza like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrizman Nordin View Post
    mine is The Red Warriors Attachment 21040
    Looks like a good team.

Questions:
    1. Why so many red arrows?

2. Do you field players tired?

3. What are your orders?

Lots.of good points here about wimning & losing. Best not to repeat it. Anyways, winning is not guaranteed. Regardless

Maybe you were using an illegal formation?
    Or maybe this time money decided not to be on your side.
    Tough luck in this world...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrizman Nordin View Post
    i have spent almost USD100 to buy all good players and my team is the highest stars in the league but i keep beaten by lower teams eg (my team 42 stars beaten by a team with 31 stars and 35 stars) WTF is that? You should learn from Zynga how they give some luck to those who spending money buying chips or token not by letting them keep losing after spending so much money...stupid game !!!
    Now attacking p hase does not count. U need just defenders

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123