Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: If you still had any doubts that the inplay is bogus

Apprentice
    no, financial setting must be make atleast 5 minute before game because it influence the morale of the player. that why you cant make changes to ur team shortly before match

Famous
    If I'm tanking a season quite often I play around with formations during a game and there are many times I've been 4 or 5 nil down at half time due to an illegal formation, I change to a 'good' 4-4-2 or suchlike because I know I've lost, and then 'win' the second half by a couple of goals.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My thinking is the 3 minutes before the game it takes the players, formation and orders and works out probabilities, not results. Of course the commentary and play for the first few match minutes is figured out at that time, and so at the end of the match the last few match minutes is playing out, the result completely determined then because you cannot effect any changes at that point that it will have time to compute.
    And while I know changes you make are not instant, they do seem to take effect about as soon as the fastest sub you see.. your results in delay vary by your internet/ping to the server as well as your opponents if he is present.

I have turned games around by changes I have made to orders and also subs/formation changes.
    I have also *lost* games by making the wrong changes.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-15-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: clarity
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    but that dont make sense because tactic change can win u a game i had many times, in half-time i change formation to flanks and suddenly start making goals (over flanks!)
    Well my observetions are quite different. Any changes you make do not affect the game at all. What happens is that teams quite often perfom differently on each half of the game even if you don't make any change. ex. You score 5 goals on first half and then, without any changes, you score only one or no goals on second or the other way around. This is quite easy to observe if you play a lot of friendlies against the same team.
    Celtic likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    My thinking is the 3 minutes before the game it takes the players, formation and orders and works out probabilities, not results. Of course the commentary and play for the first few match minutes is figured out at that time, and so at the end of the match the last few match minutes is playing out, the result completely determined then because you cannot effect any changes at that point that it will have time to compute.
    And while I know changes you make are not instant, they do seem to take effect about as soon as the fastest sub you see.. your results in delay vary by your internet/ping to the server as well as your opponents if he is present.

I have turned games around by changes I have made to orders and also subs/formation changes.
    I have also *lost* games by making the wrong changes.
    um, probabilities ARE results. it just has to choose the most likely one, and it sucks at that job, thats for sure.

and Leandra, I dont take anything in this game seriously, except when I point out other people who take it seriously...cough cough...
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not results, I mean probabilities if no one is present and no changes are made. If no one is there then I do suppose then the probabilities become results.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I changed my win bonus from 600K to 300K few minutes before the game...But when the game ended it showed 600K win bonus given to the team...

So the game engine decides who will win the game before the game starts based on the basis of team quality, win bonus, match practice etc...
    Exactly.

I have three accounts and I make tests on one of them. I've won as much the same games, if not more, by staying out than by being present as a manager. I manage the same amount of comebacks present or not present. And I manage the same amount of comebacks if I am present and do substitutions or no substitutions. It just doesn't make any difference. It doesn't.

The penalties are proven to be decided beforehand, there's no question about that. It's there for you to test, while they don't cover up the bug. Period. So, probably the rest is decided as well.

If games that go into extra-time have taken much longer before going in play, what does this tell you? Coincidence?

Anyway, this was my team that won the Champions League completely undefeated (10-3-0), completely unmanaged:
    If you still had any doubts that the inplay is bogus-trololo-champions.jpg
    Explain.
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-16-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    Well my observetions are quite different. Any changes you make do not affect the game at all. What happens is that teams quite often perfom differently on each half of the game even if you don't make any change. ex. You score 5 goals on first half and then, without any changes, you score only one or no goals on second or the other way around. This is quite easy to observe if you play a lot of friendlies against the same team.
    EXACTLY!!!

There's this team I befriended and that I often beat by circa 9-0.

Look at this lol...

Sometimes my team scores 6 goals in the first 25 minutes!!! then 3 in the rest of the game.
    Sometimes they score 5 in the first 80 minutes then 4 in the remaining 10 even if I make one substitution every minute just to prevent the team from playing, they'll score between substitutions like they are desperately trying to reach 9-0, lol, scoring goals while running to the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by pitanorf View Post
    I'll add to this. When your team is defending and you manage to put it behind for a corner and then you manage to force another corner then for certain you will concede a goal on the second corner. Happened to me countless times on differing accounts.
    Not really. I've experienced numerous occasions where the second corner did not result in a goal. It's just flavor commentary, stop putting so much emphasis on it. The game already decided that you are going to concede a goal or not. The rest is just to make it interesting to follow.
    Deghinsea likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Not really. I've experienced numerous occasions where the second corner did not result in a goal. It's just flavor commentary, stop putting so much emphasis on it. The game already decided that you are going to concede a goal or not. The rest is just to make it interesting to follow.
    True. Till last season it was like: doyble corner=goal, but this season is different. It happens a lot for the receiver to send it wide or the goalie to save it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast