Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus, what the ... ?

Never lost to teams that have player playing in wrong positions & not when Inhavr 80% possession, so I must say this has something to do with your players & formation or even the opponents formation.

Anyway having a playmaker doesnt guarantee goals, im fact SA doesn't guarantee a lot. It's just additional points added to skill during matches. And we all know that some players are just duds. I've had a few myself
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

U just can't compare this game to reality as it isn't even close to reality..... Teams with 5% cnd win... No matter how good a team is, they can not play 90 mins and win after running a marathon. 1 team gets 5 injuries in one match... Name me one match in which that happened??
    Valladolid won, but they had players in position. Did u see the match?? The way they pressed??? The way they dounter attacked???? They did not have 20% possession... So pls don't give me that.
    And if one team is trolled every weak in real life, there are 100 teams trolled everyday in T11... Can ur school or college footie team ever win against Barça or RMA???? All this nonsense happens way too often in T11.....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Double post

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Sarans

Valladolid had only 30% posesion, Valladolid shot 1 time scored 1 time, and won. Some players of Valladolid arent in his normal position, strikers eas defending, and all Valladolid in his field. Barça make a bad match, too unlucky, and this day any ball like enter. Hard play for Valladolid, stop the game a lot of times, very mear of italian teams "calecenato".

In this game one player can play in another position , but dont mean that is 0 value for this player. The 99% of times in this game is because our tactic was bad or not the best, and not only tactic, formation too. When is a Boot team or a team with his players position, the normal is that win the other, but sure at minimal %, can win the other.

I repeat, that in any manager game online, if you think that have 5* players VS 2* playes, you must win, you are wrong. I played with teams with more level that me, and more *, and i won, with a big tactic, big position, and an bit luck. Have a player with 5* dont mean is best that one of 3*, remember see all his attributes too. Normal always every manager have equal in defence, attack and mental, and this is a big mistake.

There are a lot of variables. OK, the script coulb be better, but not simple how some like here.

Best Regards
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Cmon Sergi m8!!
    How you can place right your team on the pitch, with right formation to, when your opponent come to play the match with one player only?
    (The rest generated radomly from the server i thing) Well...i have lost many times from such teams. So......dont compare this with real life.
    This is abnormal m8.
    Today i played a team with six players only, and all of them at wrong positions. 2 stars team against mine, 6 stars. I managed to make the score 1-1 at 84' and took the win 3 minutes after that. Scripts have to written from the beggining with new better programmers. This game is completely unrealistic.
    Last edited by Nikose; 03-16-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1001 View Post
    So Valladoild played 6 players out of position as well if not stop making pointless real life comparisions. As Most have said previously when Man City start with hart up front and Agerro in goal then we will stop questioning the match engine Its not small teams winning its the fact the ME does not recognize where players should play. If it is to create results like this at least it should play a legal formation with players in position.
    Funny that someone has mentioned Hart. I renamed my players and my goalie became Joe Hart. Last season I had a great team and almost won a treble, but at the end of the season we lost 3 games in a row to weaker teams and missed on league title. I finished 2nd and gave up on this game. I set illegal formation and just quit.
    Recently I checked out how the team was doing and was surprised they actually have won a few times, including this joke of a game:
    Nordeus, what the ... ?-joke.jpg
    All the players were out of position, the only defenseman was ST Cahill, DC Ashley Cole was in goal and GK Hart played MR.
    Nordeus, what the ... ?-joke1.jpg
    I gave this game another try. I trained my players, feed them morale boosters, set a legal formation and attended a couple of following games. I haven't won a single game after that, even though my team was 2-3 stars better than my opponents. Today I was laughing after I witnessed how my 6* team lost to some abandoned 3* team playing at home, with fully fit and trained players, with me and my buddy in attendance.
    This game is a complete joke. Greedy cheaters have created and been running it without giving a damn about any logic.
    rastaman70 likes this.

u are very wrong with this viewpoint, just try to do like me, play trying to obtain something of the game programming. The stars doesnt matter because only tell you the quality in skill points but never will tell you anything about how is the player programmed in the hidden mode, hidden % of effectiveness in all the situations, bonus, Special Abilities added by default that YOU have to discover, etc...

gam ecreate players like in real life, some players ST of 7* will score only 3 goals playing 26 league matches like was my case, others will come and score 3 in a moment. The hidden skills and % by default are the key to understand the game and the mode to play of the players that create this game. because, that's a game... and... usually the players don't talk so is your work to see all that.
    Who come here saying that have +2* and have to win is wrong. Too we have to see always the Quality of 11 players, not general Quality, and, all what I've said.

+1, I feel you about this season. So far, I've not won against a team that's lower quality than me. The biggest difference was about 9.4 and I lost 0:2.

But on the kinda positive note, I've been beating teams that are stronger than me.

This is gonna be a lousy season as there's more lower quality team than higher. I've just lost to a lower quality team in cup 0:3.

This is my 5th season and I think I'm done with the game if this continue.

Agree with Khris. This is a logics game that is trying to replicate real football. Of course it will never compare to real life but it tries.

Programmers program certain scenarios and sometimes the logic is off, but to expect that teams of xx stars and shd win over teams lower than that would make the game, how do I put this....boring!

You can have a starting line up of all 5* players but if it just so happens the key protagonists are duds i.e. players who suck, then you are never going to win a match. On paper yes they are 5, 6 or even 7 stars but it doesn't mean they will outperform everyone.

Yes the game has weaknesses & I know they throw random results once in awhile - I have failed to win maybe once or twice in a season against midtable teams, but so far, I have not experienced many of the problems that a lot of you are experiencing...or maybe I have my expectations set very low for T11, so I don't throw a fit when things happen the way they happen
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Pro
    So Chris..you thing that all this have to do with secret skills and hidden programing?? Then can you explain me please why my first scorer at 16 season scored 31 goals rated 7,8 average, and the next one 5 with average 5,7????
    Last edited by Nikose; 03-17-2014 at 05:45 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast