Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Nordeus

Quote Originally Posted by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński View Post
    sorry didnt see the original post than - just saw ur post here and didnt know wtf is goin on .. this game is about thinking .. u can only pay for stronger players but i cant pay for results its obvious .. its just ridicioulus to see see how this game tries to pump more cash from ppl ..
    I know your having a real bad time with injuries hun (never seen so many) but at least your winning so keep it up and good luck !!

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    i wanned to be unbeaten this season but i dont think i can do it now .. i spend lots of time before every match trying to learn about my opponent .. i know that probability can be a bitch cause i finished fianncial maths on university of technology an i know much about statistics and stuff but its not the first time and its not just me who gets this kind of injury flood after buying more tokens ;/ now im out of reds trying to heal everyone, out of greens cause if i cant switch players i need to make them 100% fit .. hard time
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Im not complaining about using money. Thats not the first game i do that.
    I took 2 exemples, mine and my gf. She is playing since the same time than me. She never looks at her games. She's playing with a 2 stars team. Guess what? She has better results.
    I have a fully 5/6 stars team, i am looking all games. And since i bought tokens, i only loose.

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    i think that when u dont have strong team ur palced with others that dont have that strong teams aswell so its not that hard for everyone .. and when using weaker teams that cant cover every position and make some fancy formations using one u like is the mose common way - so ussually ppl that play with 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 or stuff like that win cause those are all arround strong formations .. when playing with strong 5 star teams ppl tend to change their setrtings more often and it becomes more of a strategy battle rather than player battle and the plays are much harder .. and the higher ur level the less difference between stronger and weaker teams so its easier to loose games cause of a formation mistake .. thats my opinion ..
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The trouble is Nicolas when you spend money on other games say Candy Crush for example you know what your paying for. But as the Devs for this game aren't very forthcoming about how the game works or explaining properly some of the functions like arrows for example.

It means that when you spend cash on Top 11 its like spending money decorating a cake it doesn't mean the cake itself is gonna taste any better, its just going to be pretty.

Your right Rafal people have a right to spend there own money on what they want but until the devs are more open about the game (if they even know themselves what they written) then i would recommend people spend there money elsewhere, i think thats what Mo Meow was trying to say
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Thanks Satan, thats what i was meaning. When u pay for something you expect something better!
    Now i wont spend anymore for sure. It was entertaining...but if they arent able to explain their own mecanics... If we dont have for our money, be sure we wont buy.
    satansboss likes this.

Also, to answer above, i got placed with people on my friendlist. So no excuse accepted. I play with people under my stars level...
    I just noticed that between yesterday and today most of my players have lost moral from excellent to low, its a real joke.

Cracicot wud have explained it better but Satansboss did it quite well, simple advice, don't spend money on the game too early, the me engine is crap

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Cracicot wud have explained it better but Satansboss did it quite well, simple advice, don't spend money on the game too early, the me engine is crap
    Well I noticed when I bought tokens at the start of the season I got some random injuries e.g. the goalkeeper. I have not bought tokens for a while now and my injury count has dropped. I always shudder when I see a request for an update on my iphone because the most random things have happened in matches directly after :/.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński View Post
    sorry didnt see the original post than - just saw ur post here and didnt know wtf is goin on .. this game is about thinking .. u can only pay for stronger players but i cant pay for results its obvious .. its just ridicioulus to see see how this game tries to pump more cash from ppl ..
    Correct, the thing is not to give into them and not let them win!, dont spend and treat it for what it is a GAME!!!!, If it winds you up that much play something else! its not rockit science chick!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast