Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Lose 5-0 against weaker team with the same tatic. Really??

Lose 5-0 against weaker team with the same tatic. Really??

Nordeus please explain this....

Lose 5-0 against weaker team with the same tatic. Really??-i2.jpg

Lose 5-0 against weaker team with the same tatic. Really??-i1.jpg

And this continues all over this season....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They are really not that much weaker, looking at who played, but in this game the same Formation can for sure result in the weaker side winning.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-22-2014 at 03:03 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can we expect Manchester United to win 0:5 at Munich in a couple weeks?

Results like that happen once every 30 years, not every now and then.

Porto was undefeated at home for 5 and half years. They only lost 4 times by 4 goals at home in their over 100 years' history. Never by 5 if I recall correctly.

Football has some surprises but it's not a russian roulette like the NBA with fairy tales happening all the time. Football is a low scoring game with very well defined phases and game construction. Good teams suffer a couple of major setbacks at home per season, let's say, once a year, the 10th grabs a 0-1 upset but then things go back to normal.

We are not used to this unpredictable randomness in Europe and South America.
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-22-2014 at 08:01 AM.
    dec2k likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Napoleão View Post
    Nordeus please explain this....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	21379

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	21380

And this continues all over this season....
    You are complaining fo nothing. He has a good team, all players with special abilities. I tell u what's trully wrong : losing against a team with 2 stars players , 6 of them in wrong position, as it happened to me. Or to draw with a 3 stars team, which scored 2 goals with no stopper and with a red card. And his one star dc rated 9 against my two six stars stopper and 5 stars amc. This is what nordeus should explain …

In the previous season (same division, because I wanted to stay in this division one more time), with the same team I was in top five. I was using the same tatics but, in this season or I loose games or I draw games. So I changed tactics. No matter what I do, loose or draw.

And now 5-0 agaist a weaker team. Additionally, players that score goals but take an yellow card are getting 4 (four) in classification.

Yes Porto loose at home for the first time in 5 and a half years, but their manager was bad. I was fired in the next few days.... I don't mind loosing a game. But I was assisting the 5-0 game a observed how the game was 'fixed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Papuc View Post
    You are complaining fo nothing. He has a good team, all players with special abilities. I tell u what's trully wrong : losing against a team with 2 stars players , 6 of them in wrong position, as it happened to me. Or to draw with a 3 stars team, which scored 2 goals with no stopper and with a red card. And his one star dc rated 9 against my two six stars stopper and 5 stars amc. This is what nordeus should explain …

The difference is that the initial 11 of both teams are quite different in terms of quality (70-64)...

Yes, two seasons ago I also observed that problem.

My guess is your whole team underperformed because you promised your players minimum or no win bonus, while the other guy broke his bank for the win... if this is not the case, then its only another RNG slap. Happens to every team out there.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I have a good win prize.

The problem is no matter what in this season (although I'm the strongest player) I'm at 11th place....

boils down to tactics & yes, form...Nordeus has some sort of form cycle for players...im guess urs just happen to occur at the same time for a bunch of players.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T