Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Got bankrupt...Feeling SAD...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Tanking is out of question for me...I will never tank...I enjoy this game and I do not want my 1 month of FUN to be ruined......
    one month of fun ruined? how about being stuck in a league with 3 token buyers and no chance of a top 3 finish? no trophy. well the answer would be to tank and make your team even stronger for next season so you can actually compete with most token buyers making your "waste of a season" a team building project that allows you to compete even better next season.

Wtf is wrong with that? all these "purists" talking ****e about tanking when they dont realize that the benefits outweigh the negatives. I like to give myself a better chance at winning the pixelated trophies and saving tokens and boosters, so tanking is the way to do that. How more people dont do it is beyond my understanding, but then, I have a hard time understanding ignorance.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    one month of fun ruined? how about being stuck in a league with 3 token buyers and no chance of a top 3 finish? no trophy. well the answer would be to tank and make your team even stronger for next season so you can actually compete with most token buyers making your "waste of a season" a team building project that allows you to compete even better next season.

Wtf is wrong with that? all these "purists" talking ****e about tanking when they dont realize that the benefits outweigh the negatives. I like to give myself a better chance at winning the pixelated trophies and saving tokens and boosters, so tanking is the way to do that. How more people dont do it is beyond my understanding, but then, I have a hard time understanding ignorance.
    I have never tanked one single season yet!, I dont ever intend to, I managed to win 7 League titles with no help at all, but now someone introduced the farming method I will give any token buyer a run for the money without the need to tank.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post

No bro you are taking me wrong...I just don't want to tank because I would have to play an illegal formation and then there will be no fun in the game...

I don't care if I am not promoted to another level or I don't win any trophies...

If I don't get promoted it will nearly have the same affect as TANKING...

And pairing is done according to the team quality so I doubt I will be ever placed with heavy TOKEN buyers in my league...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 03-27-2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Skidz likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123