Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

how we can our Id name on top eleven game in android phone?
    SALAR SC

Quote Originally Posted by salar_SC View Post
    how we can our Id name on top eleven game in android phone?
    Off-topic

ANYONE NEW TO THE FORUM: Do not post anything off-topic here, including basic questions about the game.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-19-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Remember that the entry for the Season 2 is now open. Please use this thread to join the league...http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-now-open.html

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

How can you be sure everyone will end up in the same league?

Quote Originally Posted by masterlin View Post
    How can you be sure everyone will end up in the same league?
    The game likes to puts you in with your 'friends' most of the time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

At the half way stage Houston Dynamo where just outside the promotion position in the league after far too many drawers !! we managed to sell a free transfer to give us some extra money and bought 3 new players today but couldnt give all a debut as morale and fitness was down !!! we tried an attacking formation today away from home to try get back into a promotion spot but we obviously forgot how to defend as we let in 6 goals !!!!!!!!! seriously ??? we did score 4 and it was a great game for the neutrals but 6-4 is not what anyone was expecting .

So tomorrow with the new players we will start out push towards the promotion spots !!!!!!

Go Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Conf A is still open for the title race .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

AVALANCHE angered by late Trash goal
    AVALANCHE were forced to settle for a 1-1 draw with the rogue Trash that is owned by Marvel, AVALANCHE started the game on the front foot and kept forcing many free-kicks and corners as possible... But their goalkeeper played a blinder to keep us out, We did eventually get the break through on 44 minutes with Zalkarain and we continued to look for the 2nd goal which wouldn't arrive, then they get once chance right at the end and they scored.

Although AVALANCHE have been getting some good wins this season, It's games like this that are costing us.
    Buffs Mad and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Sacto Republic FC

I had quite an important match today against the highly placed outsider Dark Angels. I absolutely didn't want to lose, so I put the guys out in a very defensive formation. With support from my League mates, I managed to not only not lose, but win! My brand new MC came through with 2 goals! They got a late goal but I am happy as heck with a win.

Forum Players' League-v-da.jpg

I have had a couple injuries, unfortunately I had to sell a player I really liked, but at least I got more than I paid for him. I haven't been able to sell the other injury, my ML. He's only three star and no one wants him.
    My best scorer is surprisingly my 4 star AM/R.. He's awesome. And he was cheap, too!

Forum Players' League-sq-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-19-2014 at 10:59 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Los Galaxy laments poor finishing

Imanuel Lestaluhu was the hero for Docar Balap in their 2-1 win over Los Galaxy yesterday. The Indonesian striker struck twice and scored the winner 12 minutes from time.

Los Galaxy will look at chances missed in the game with top scorer Ryan Eden and winger Zainolrani Mat Arrif the culprits. After pulling back a goal through Marian Batfalschi, Los Galaxy had numerous chances to put the game to bed.

The Boss was also seen remonstrating with the fourth official over decisions that didn't go their way. He was convinced a penalty should be given and at one point exchanged words with Docar Balap's goalkeeping coach.

The loss see Los Galaxy drop out of the Champions League qualification spot but with only 7 points separating the teams occupying fourth and tenth spot, it is still anyone's to grab.

In the top of the table clash played yesterday, league leaders LA Galaxy was stunned by Revs FC in front of their home crowd. Th defeat sees Galaxy's lead cut to five points but remain firm favourites to win the title.

Farhan Johan scored the only goal of a keenly contested match in the 25th minute which saw two Revs players injured.
    roni, Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast