Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    The best-of-5 series Conference Winners' Cup between AVALANCHE and LA Galaxy will be held in the first two days of the season.

LA Galaxy will schedule ODD games, while the EVEN games will be scheduled by AVALANCHE.
    AVALANCHE would like the tie to be either played at a later date, Or played over 2 legs if possible. Otherwise we would just forfeit due to our squad being depleted due to selling off our team at the end of last season. Also we could also offer Sacto Republic to represent Conference B in the CWC.

Was a fun season guys
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Pantera NR FC has been chosen as "Outsider of the Season" due to the amount of troll results they have made to Conference B.
    roni, July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Kevin with LA Galaxy has been chosen as Manager of the Season by voting of managers, with 20 points in total. Cat with SactoRepublic FC and Davy with Mr Davy T coming in joint 2nd place with 7 points.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Kevin with LA Galaxy has been chosen as Manager of the Season by voting of managers, with 20 points in total. Cat with SactoRepublic FC and Davy with Mr Davy T coming in joint 2nd place with 7 points.
    I refuse to become the best, because i am playing only for fun and fair. I hope in Super League everyone playing fair, don't trying to tanking because a hopeless not getting promotion

Keep right on
    Qambu Yaasi and fugazi like this.
    I'm Not Perfect But I'm Limited Edition

WE are almost ready for the next season !! If you want to join this amazing community for fun !!!! (seriously it's huge fun) I never joined before I thought it was serious and Full of rules etc !!! It has some rules but to keep us all on a level playing field ( if you wanna buy tokens open other teams to buy players etc oh wait cheat to win ) lol It's not for you !!!!!!! If you wanna restart all over with a brand new team but this time not a noob !!!! chit chat ( shoot the **** ) however you say just talk too me all day !!!! you can !!!!

Come on guys join now you will never regret it !!!!!

My Goalkeeper Already ONFIRE

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Good luck in the Super League and Champions' League. Hopefully all of us will top our respective groups and avoid each other in the immediate knock out rounds.

I'll try my very best to try not to wipe the bottom of the table with our dirty kits.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Sacto Republic FC

The Super League is daunting, there will be no easy matches, except perhaps in CL or Cup. Kind of backwards to what it normally is..

I sold a high value player and bought a couple new guys, but am still in debt. I need to stay in Cup so I don't have to sell anyone. I still am missing some roles I'd like to have (or have more of) but will have to be very patient and generate some $$.

Here's my little team as they start the Super League Season: Forum Players' League-2-day-3.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Los Galaxy - Get Los or Bust
    Very daunting indeed. Up against 13 active managers and you can find yourself anywhere in the league. I fear that I might be all over the place except on top.

As far as Los Galaxy are concerned, we'll be sticking to the same set of players that got us the promotion with possibly two additions. Already brought in a left midfielder and there will be one more addition to the squad, hopefully an attacking midfielder. So far the new winger has looked good, but not great. Squad will be accessed as the league season unfolds.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast